Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/24: Dread and Circuses | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Uhm, if i read that correctly we will need 304 cotton candy which is on a 2 hour timer, drop rate approx. 50%. Wow. Thats 47 collections per day (13 days), if you manage to collect 8 times per day you will need 6 cotton candy machines, so in fact most people will need more.
    Last edited by gustafrog; 11-24-22 at 03:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Uhm, if i read that correctly we will need 304 cotton candy which is on a 2 hour timer, drop rate approx. 50%. Wow. Thats 47 collections per day (13 days), if you manage to collect 8 times per day you will need 6 cotton candy machines, so in fact most people will need more.
    You can buy up to ten.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I can use a cotton candy machine in my amusement park after the event. And I will try for the lion once I learn what triggers the fights (tried farmhouses and ponds).
    The way I read the goals, it looks like the lion is spawned starting in Goal 6 from the novelty flowers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    The way I read the goals, it looks like the lion is spawned starting in Goal 6 from the novelty flowers.
    Yes, that info was added after I posted.

Rhino Keeper
    shibuyaCloth, the cotton candy needed for the flaming rings is way more, since we need 32 per flaming ring. I didnt do the math for the peanuts since thats not planning ahead but just buy and chop, but i assume thats way more than mentioned as well

Nightclub Owner
    shibuyaCloth, the cotton candy needed for the flaming rings is way more, since we need 32 per flaming ring. I didnt do the math for the peanuts since thats not planning ahead but just buy and chop, but i assume thats way more than mentioned as well
    Correct I forgot to ripple down to the cone & kit. That is an insane amount of crafting! And also for the collectors, the energy cost will be high!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Even more energy since the lion does not take 5 but 15 hits to defeat (they cost me about 10 energy each for defeating and 10 to spawn one, two lions per tree up to now)

Fashion Designer
    Can see me ending up with hundreds of peanuts leftover. (Wonder if Charlie Brown will pay a visit to my inventory?)

Some of the end prizes will be worth the time and energy, I hope!!

Nightclub Owner
    Even more energy since the lion does not take 5 but 15 hits to defeat (they cost me about 10 energy each for defeating and 10 to spawn one, two lions per tree up to now)
    Confirmed! Know that I build my table based on historical data, hence until I hit the part or someone reports on it, it is just speculations. I also report the average energy spend, not the health point of a Spawn. To see the real health point see the item list.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how many cotton candy the cotton candy gnomes drop at a time?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast