Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Nov. 21 - Black Friday (8 Days)

Executive Chef
    It shows a lot of already in the market appliances on sale.. I just bought a few for cheaper lol.. I?m not sure how much some originally costed especially the Hawaiian one but I bought anyways since it was so cheap lol

Executive Chef
    Also, it seems like they never really put all of the matching tables and chairs together in the same sale lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    It shows a lot of already in the market appliances on sale.. I just bought a few for cheaper lol.. I?m not sure how much some originally costed especially the Hawaiian one but I bought anyways since it was so cheap lol
    The colorful versions of the Basic Oven are normally 15 gems each, Bavarian/Hawaiian/Colonial/Southwest Ovens are normally 5 gems each and the Swiss Oven is regularly 9 gems each.

In future sales if you're unsure of any appliance's normal price, the CookBook Guide has all of those details both in the images of the appliances and in the written info.

Thank u so much for the details Annira! ^^

Though too many gems to spend for those echo appliances :'(

Farm Supplier

Sall

Quote Originally Posted by michi_bright View Post
    Thank u so much for the details Annira! ^^

Though too many gems to spend for those echo appliances :'(
    I understand you completly I plenty off cash why all gems ???? and nothing for cash where are the good old days with sale ?? And no expension 😞

Rhino Keeper
    Wtf! Out of all the items there is only one (!!!) thing for coins! This is seriously the worst sale ever!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Wtf! Out of all the items there is only one (!!!) thing for coins! This is seriously the worst sale ever!
    Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed myself. Between the lack of table/chair/counter sets and limited deco offered, there's really only the boxes to interest me. And that's not really all that exciting anymore either since we get so many of the items as goal prizes.

What has me scratching my head is all the U/Echo stuff - to me it seems out of place here. If they continue to offer a U/Echo sale every Friday like they have been, then offering those types of items in a big sale like this seems a bit silly to me. Maybe it feels less special or something? I dunno, but it feels like they crammed two different sales together.

In my mind, the Black Friday and Christmas sales are a time for them to bring back old holiday decos and offer Mystery Box items out of the box for us so we pick and choose instead of getting random prizes. But, maybe that's just my old-game mentality shining through so it doesn't match up to the new-game reality, lol.

But, I will say I'm super duper happy that they put out new doors and I happily grabbed them up. And there are a lot of items that newer players may be seeing for the first time so that's good but the downside is that it's all for gems.

Fingers crossed that the Christmas Sale lines up more with what we're expecting to see.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if I buy the ovens that are not Echo ovens, for example, the Bavarian oven, will the goal recipes be unlocked? I really want to make the Pistachio truffles but don’t want to buy the oven if the recipe is still locked. Thanks in advance loves

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeatonsKupcakes View Post
    Does anyone know if I buy the ovens that are not Echo ovens, for example, the Bavarian oven, will the goal recipes be unlocked? I really want to make the Pistachio truffles but don’t want to buy the oven if the recipe is still locked. Thanks in advance loves
    Sorry to report that in past sales, the goal recipes remained locked.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry to report that in past sales, the goal recipes remained locked.
    Awww thats too bad, thanks Annira! ♡︎

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast