Thread: Recession has hit my store.

Rhino Keeper

Recession has hit my store.

I have lots of NBs, level 4, happiness 100, completely expanded, registers everywhere, lots of racks & counters, and three doors. With all that, I'm only getting one customer coming through my door at a time. One. And another one won't come in until the first one goes out. I'm starting to take it personally.

What am I doing wrong? My racks are taking days to empty. Any happy suggestions will be appreciated.

ID bravewarrior & I love new NBs.

I get more than one at a time but my new items are definitely selling much slower than the old ones. Do you have all new items? If you do maybe try mixing in some old ones. I still have 61 of the old catalogs to finish so I try to mix in old and new. I started putting old and new of the same same side by side.

Rhino Keeper
    I have very few old items, but I did put some 12 hour items last week. It's still really slow.

Rhino Keeper
    Bernadette,
    I got seven customers to come in at once.
    I went ahead and broke down my Thanksgiving store early. Then I blocked off my store with dressing rooms and mirrors to a 40x11. I stuffed all my active racks and cashiers in there.
    So I guess my store is too big (I figured the bigger the store, the more customers). Anyway, from now on, I just need to block off 3/4 of my store during play, which is fine. I'm going to take a few days off to cook and think about how to set up my Christmas store. Hope there's some good deals on Black Friday.
    I love Fashion Story.

I think it’s the new items not the size of the store. I have a huge store.