Thread: Where did the gem drops go?

Where did the gem drops go?

Both Adventures and Beastmaster gold coin production used to drop some gems. I haven't seen a one.
    What's going on? Where did our non-cash gem generators go? Is it just me?

It looks like all the gym traps are still intact to take them away but now it seems like we can't get any without paying.

Executive Chef
    I get some gems depending on which adventure I do. I also get a rare one from my purple cow. You can also trade for some gems in the exchange.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I've gone on a few different adventures and I haven't gotten anything. Like I said, Beastmaster challenges used to be a great opportunity to get some by doing gold coin exchanges. I did several and not a one

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I get some gems depending on which adventure I do. I also get a rare one from my purple cow. You can also trade for some gems in the exchange.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by paisley777 View Post
    I've gone on a few different adventures and I haven't gotten anything. Like I said, Beastmaster challenges used to be a great opportunity to get some by doing gold coin exchanges. I did several and not a one
    I get gems occasionally from my armoured black bears. (1 drop = 2 gems). Go to Castle Story Discussions, look for inventory thread, then go to that thread and check out Gems card, you should find most of the items that drop gems listed. All items that drop gems only do so rarely. One way I got gems was to do the Delicious trade for 1 gem. Take the time to make about 20 each of apple pie, orange cobbler and lemonade. This gives the opportunity to trade for a gem a day, provided you also try to make 2 of each item needed so you have back ups for when you're unable to make those items occasionally. I am fortunate that I have a number of items that drop gold items so I can regularly also do the Golden Trade for 5 gems. I do them overnight, which gives the ability to make other trades during the day.

Hope this info helps.

I got 5 gems from Feed the Baron!! Then I accidentally advanced a workshop at the tune of 6 gems. This should be addressed. There should be a way to reverse an action, or to confirm it before the action is taken.
    When this game charges 10 gems for one sticking cabbage, wasting 6 on an accident is quite ridiculous.
    I love the game, but I hate the greed.