Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cute Cottage Collection - 2022 Nov 15 (14 Days)

i love this display! the flowers are so cute

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaniceHollyRose View Post
    Hi guys, never posted on here so not sure if you can see this? Do you guys know when the 5 day goal starts?��
    Hello and Welcome to the forum! The 5 Day Goals usually drop at 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST. If you have trouble remembering that, there is a Speculation Calendar of the goal release dates and the times they start here in the Speculation thread.

Also - the newest 5 day goal just dropped and the thread is up here if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Hello and Welcome to the forum! The 5 Day Goals usually drop at 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST. If you have trouble remembering that, there is a Speculation Calendar of the goal release dates and the times they start here in the Speculation thread.

Also - the newest 5 day goal just dropped and the thread is up here if you're interested.
    I really appreciate the Speculation Calendar. For years, I had the schedule for BS and RS sorted out. The past few years, I have been so confused about when goals begin and end. It is difficult enough to keep days straight the last few years.

Fashion Designer
    Tea Cakes

Oh not these types of displays again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D29D001-3794-4921-AFFE-10A09E470183.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	66333
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Tea Cakes

Oh not these types of displays again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D29D001-3794-4921-AFFE-10A09E470183.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	66333
    We actually updated both this recipe and the Woodland Cakes today to remove the extra lines on the tiers, but you will need to reinstall to see the difference.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We actually updated both this recipe and the Woodland Cakes today to remove the extra lines on the tiers, but you will need to reinstall to see the difference.
    Oooh really?! I?m interested to see what it looks like! I?d have to delete the app and reinstall? I?m hesitant to do that in the middle of a goal though. Would it work if I cleared them from the counter and re-made the recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Oooh really?! I?m interested to see what it looks like! I?d have to delete the app and reinstall? I?m hesitant to do that in the middle of a goal though. Would it work if I cleared them from the counter and re-made the recipe?
    I'm pretty sure it would need to be a reinstall. Sorry about that! Here is what the serving states for these recipes look like now:

Name:  food88007-3.png
Views: 503
Size:  25.1 KBName:  food87068-3.png
Views: 529
Size:  21.2 KB
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    I'm pretty sure it would need to be a reinstall. Sorry about that! Here is what the serving states for these recipes look like now:

Thank you for sharing the photos! Also, thank you to you and the team for hearing our critiques and making some changes. I know not every request can be honored but I appreciate seeing some that are

Nightclub Owner

Oh wow! Thanks so much for sharing this info and of course for hearing the feedback and adjusting things so quickly. Gotta love the services you get with a smaller company

I've copied this info to the first post of this thread and the last 14 Day Goal's first page as well.

Fashion Designer
    Strawberry Charlotte
    Name:  13727B8F-63F4-4A0D-A8A3-D3CFC464770A.jpeg
Views: 399
Size:  13.7 KB

This one is interesting! I’m not sure I’ve seen the edges of a cake raised like this one. It’s different and unique. Looking at it closer, I realized the raised edges seem to be one piece going down the height of the cake. I’m curious about what it is. Some kind of cookie? Wafer?
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast