Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cute Cottage Collection - 2022 Nov 15 (14 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Strawberry Charlotte
    Attachment 66340

This one is interesting! I?m not sure I?ve seen the edges of a cake raised like this one. It?s different and unique. Looking at it closer, I realized the raised edges seem to be one piece going down the height of the cake. I?m curious about what it is. Some kind of cookie? Wafer?
    The dessert is a cake with "fingersticks" stuck to it. Maybe westerns have a different definition, but we refer to fingersticks as any solid food that can be eaten with ... fingers XD

I've seen this dessert made with wafers, chocolate, biscuits, etc, used as the fingerstick. They're stuck onto the cake with icing, or buttercream kinda like a fence. I'd assume the bow is to guarantee the "sticks" won't fall, and probably add more design.

In my opinion, the dessert in the picture you added looks like cheesecake, topped with strawberries, wrapped with dyed white chocolate shaped as fingersticks. Ofc without a detailed name, this dessert can be seen as many other things ^-^

Here are some picture I found kinda similar to our dessert

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kit-kat-cake-by-cake-plaza_x700.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	66341

Name:	Easy-Chocolate-Birthday-Cake.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	66342

Name:	Flourless-Chocolate-Cake-Recipe3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	66343

Name:	Screenshot_20221118-023458.jpg 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	66344

My explanations is on what I know and have seen in my country. I'd love to know what other countries call this dessert!
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 11-17-22 at 11:36 PM.
    You can call me Syddie!
    I only play Bakery Story

Rhino Keeper
    Strawberry Charlotte
    Attachment 66340

This one is interesting! I?m not sure I?ve seen the edges of a cake raised like this one. It?s different and unique. Looking at it closer, I realized the raised edges seem to be one piece going down the height of the cake. I?m curious about what it is. Some kind of cookie? Wafer?
    The Recipes are getting cuter and visible, i'm getting excited again playing this game..

Now, just 1 problem, how can we unlock the 5 days goal recipes that we were left behind?

we get the echo for the past ovens, but not the 5 days goals

Rhino Keeper
    I play bakery Story for so many years but many ‘friends’ have already left The game because of to much goal requierments and in middle of goal these 5 day goals
    Almost makes it inpossible to finish without spending money. Its great that there is so much info shared here but still
    Losing The fun to play

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    The dessert is a cake with "fingersticks" stuck to it. Maybe westerns have a different definition, but we refer to fingersticks as any solid food that can be eaten with ... fingers XD

I've seen this dessert made with wafers, chocolate, biscuits, etc, used as the fingerstick. They're stuck onto the cake with icing, or buttercream kinda like a fence. I'd assume the bow is to guarantee the "sticks" won't fall, and probably add more design.

In my opinion, the dessert in the picture you added looks like cheesecake, topped with strawberries, wrapped with dyed white chocolate shaped as fingersticks. Ofc without a detailed name, this dessert can be seen as many other things ^-^

Here are some picture I found kinda similar to our dessert

Name:	kit-kat-cake-by-cake-plaza_x700.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	66341

Name:	Easy-Chocolate-Birthday-Cake.jpg 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	66342

Name:	Flourless-Chocolate-Cake-Recipe3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	66343

Name:	Screenshot_20221118-023458.jpg 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	66344

My explanations is on what I know and have seen in my country. I'd love to know what other countries call this dessert!
    All the pics you shared look absolutely amazing! I had no idea this existed and have never seen it prior to baking this recipe here. I definitely would have remembered it because it is very unique. Thank you for sharing your knowledge of the dessert and also the pics!
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    The Recipes are getting cuter and visible, i'm getting excited again playing this game..

Now, just 1 problem, how can we unlock the 5 days goal recipes that we were left behind?

we get the echo for the past ovens, but not the 5 days goals
    Do you mean the recipes like in this current 5 day goal? If so, I know the Rose Glass Cake is originally from the Radiant Oven, a previous goal oven. The Red Rose Cake is from the Rose Oven. They could possibly release an echo version of both in the future.

ETA: I feel like most echo appliances I?ve seen have been old goal ovens so I?d think chances are higher with an echo Radiant Oven.
    Last edited by n6omiP; 11-18-22 at 03:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Do you mean the recipes like in this current 5 day goal? If so, I know the Rose Glass Cake is originally from the Radiant Oven, a previous goal oven. The Red Rose Cake is from the Rose Oven. They could possibly release an echo version of both in the future.

ETA: I feel like most echo appliances I?ve seen have been old goal ovens so I?d think chances are higher with an echo Radiant Oven.
    the current 5days goal recipes are the tea though, no? The one using Spring Kettle. the rose cakes are for side goals 14 days.

I want some 5days goals recipes too, since they usually use "all time available" oven(s), it's sad when you bought them with locked recipes because you just started playing the game/missed some old 5days goals

Rhino Keeper

No, I mean the locked 5 days goal recipes, the one when we didnt play the games, we won't be able to have them unlocked, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    the current 5days goal recipes are the tea though, no? The one using Spring Kettle. the rose cakes are for side goals 14 days.

I want some 5days goals recipes too, since they usually use "all time available" oven(s), it's sad when you bought them with locked recipes because you just started playing the game/missed some old 5days goals
    Oh you?re right, that was my mistake. I was thinking of the side goal recipes 🤦🏻*♀️

Executive Chef
    Any pictures from the second appliance? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Any pictures from the second appliance? Thanks
    I have only the first recipe about 9 posts back.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast