Thread: Black Friday Sale?

Rhino Keeper

Black Friday Sale?

Haven't seen us asked and not sure it matters, but here is my list.

Bring back old GPDs that are no longer available. Even if a regular price of 2K plus gold! I'd just love to have the old ones I missed out on. Adding new gold ones doesn't probably make much business sense, so I get that, but a few a year creates excitement. I remember when this board would be filled with discussion of the latest or even old GPDs on sale. Was the busiest S8 forum at one time.

Habitats on sale: Arcane Fire, Guiding Light Post, Rosy Maze, Bygone Battleground, Shimmering Shrine, Observation Ring, Five Peaks, Destiny Delta, Crystal Hatchery, Creepy Crypt, Iced Slope, Southern Lunar Pool would be helpful for me.

I'm working to have similar habitats per type like the old days. I just think it looks better vs the dozen different ones, so now replacing my 5s that are all sorts of different types. Gives me a goal as I near zero space left.

Been playing since almost start of DS on Android, so would appreciate the consideration.

Oops, I thought someone made a thread already, so I didn’t make one. We can use this for suggestions for Black Friday sales! Thank you for making it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Happy to assist Paul. I know we on here can at times be a passionate bunch, but we do appreciate you, Elsa, and others here who help out. 😀

Executive Chef
    Rainbow dragons and habitats on sale, please - all the habitats that hold rainbow type so I can finish my collection. I know the dragons were on sale not long ago, but I couldn't acces my account that collects rainbows at that time. Now able to access using Android, but now I am short 11 rainbow dragons and some habitats for my collection.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Host(ess)
    I would please like some beast type habitats on sale

Rhino Keeper
    In looking at my dragons, a 5 dragon Diamond Habitat would be great. It would free up an extra slot and fix bumping into the habitat ceiling. Also ty for the Observation Ring habitat being on sale, it was noticed.

Farm Supplier
    I loved the 75 and 85 gold champions
    Not got many yet so those are definitely helpful
    I was hoping there may have been a gold dragon on sale, Black Friday is supposed to be the big sale event of the year so was hopeful as don’t have any of those yet

There are so many pretty habitats it’s hard to not want to buy loads

Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    In looking at my dragons, a 5 dragon Diamond Habitat would be great. It would free up an extra slot and fix bumping into the habitat ceiling. Also ty for the Observation Ring habitat being on sale, it was noticed.
    I have been looking for your Observation Ring habitat, it doesn’t seem to appear on my game! What am I looking for?

Rhino Keeper
    It was on the brief cosmos sale prior to BF. Purchased a few, add me by name here and you can see where my cosmos dragons stay. Purchased quite a few other habitats for BF. Still need about 75 more habs to get all the same per type, but that's ok, as I don't want to be broke for potential Christmas sale. Approaching approx 1500 dragons where Ill run out of space for regular play, so being picky on on dragons, but did pick up about 6. I store a few, but don't want to collect just to store. Dragons imo should be on display. S8 did seem to listen some needs on this sale, but still not giving up on gold dragons returning one day.