Thread: Where are the glass walls?

Where are the glass walls?

I used to play a long time ago, and I just picked it up again but started all brand new. And before I had my restaurant the way I wanted it and had the glass walls which was my favorite thing because you can see the little people through the glass walls walking into the restaurant. Where are they now I cannot find them please tell me you still have those there were light colored wall glass and darker colored in the darker one was my favorite. Please please tell me that is still available and where could I find it if you have it

Anyone know what happened to the glass walls?

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry, but I've been playing since 2011 and I can't think of anything in the game that sounds similar to what you're trying to describe. Perhaps it was from another, older TeamLava game like Night Club Story?

Rhino Keeper
    There have never been any glass walls in the game, but I have asked 3 or 4 times for Storm to give us some…they never have.

Whenever there are invisible items, like these walls, it means that you have a poor internet connection. I've been playing a long time too. There were never any glass walls. With a strong internet connection, the invisible items fill in.