Thread: How do I log out/exit the game lol

Fashion Designer

How do I log out/exit the game lol

I?ve been away a long time and just dropped in. On my Android I could just swipe the app off my task list, but I?m using someone?s iPad and I have no idea how to do that.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I?ve been away long time and just dropped in. On my Android I could just swipe the app off my task list, but I?m using someone?s iPad and I have no idea how to do that.
    When you are closing the window by swiping up, hesitate about 1/3 -1/2 the way up the screen and release. All open windows should show up as thumbnails. Choose the window you want and swipe up the same as for your android. Took me ages to figure it out too. I ended up googling the solution. Hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lemraccafe View Post
    when you are closing the window by swiping up, hesitate about 1/3 -1/2 the way up the screen and release. All open windows should show up as thumbnails. Choose the window you want and swipe up the same as for your android. Took me ages to figure it out too. I ended up googling the solution. Hope this helps.
    tysm!!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.