Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/10: A Close Shave | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by valkeller View Post
    I have tried everywhere, and cannot find a poodle beast anywhere. Somebody please help!!
    What goal are you on? They don't show up until goal 10. Plant corn, 3 minute timer, I got 2 out of collecting 38 plots. Sometimes 3 sometimes only 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by valkeller View Post
    I have tried everywhere, and cannot find a poodle beast anywhere. Somebody please help!!
    Have you checked your whole board for other monsters you forgot about? Make sure you check every corner just in case. Then make sure you're on the correct level to spawn them. Poodlebeast from farmhouses and poodleskunk from corn. If still having problems you should probably ask for help from support.

Fashion Designer
    Bubble fountain collection. I have one scissors from four collections. Miss, miss, hit, miss.

Thanks for updating the Math, ShibuyaCloth.
    Ivy and the Bubble fountain are the bottlenecks.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 11-14-22 at 12:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    Poodlebeast
    Info: This tamed beast is proud of his poofy new hairdo and feels like it makes him look more threatening! Pet it to see what it found for you - it won't bite!
    Collection time: 2 hours

Executive Chef
    Toulouse
    Info: The finest stylist in all the land and his beloved dog Croquembouche. Visit him to collect Trade Tickets, with a rare chance of Expansion Permits!
    Collection time: 7 days

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Toulouse
    Info: The finest stylist in all the land and his beloved dog Croquembouche. Visit him to collect Trade Tickets, with a rare chance of Expansion Permits!
    Collection time: 7 days
    Good prize for lower level players along with anyone else who doesn't have a few trade tickets droppers. Would have loved these kind of prize in the first few yrs I'd played. Would have made expanding so much less resources needed for expansions. Hope ppl are happy with Toulouse!!!

I am so angry!!!😡

I used 6,000 Coins and 40 Energy to get 3 Fairy Bubbles to make the Kit/Chest. I did a few other things, set a timer to comeback and collect from Ivy?s Hut. I come back 35 minutes later, collect from Ivy?s Hut and other things and the KIT/CHEST I put to make is GONE!!! Not only is it GONE, I?m MISSING A FAIRY BUBBLE!!! Now, I spent 4,000 MORE COINS AND 80 ENERGY to REPLACE THE MISSING FAIRY BUBBLE!!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON????

This time I took a Screenshot to Document it. Good grief! This is Ridiculous!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you're having issues with your game please reach out to Support or post in the correct forum as instructed in every thread on page 1.

Fashion Designer
    Hello Neighbors
    If you are working on the Poodle Perfection part of the event, I found when gathering Poodle Collars that the drop rate is 3ish for the Poodlebeasts from Farmhouses and only 1ish from and Poodleskunks from harvesting crops.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Farm Supplier
    Does the poodleskunk only spawn from corn ? Because the spawnrate is ridicoulesly low and i'm feeling like wasting energy because i'm full on corn !!! I'm wasting energy not recieving corn and no spawns! Really hate this part of the event

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast