Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/10: A Close Shave | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Once you reach Goal 10, PoodleSkunk will spawn from corn, as per Page 1 info

Goal
    10 Harvest Corn (A snack for Croquembouche.) 1
    10 Defeat a Poodleskunk (Hiding near your Plots!) 1
    10 Gather Beast Brushes (From defeating Poodleskunks!) low is 8, high is 12
    10 Prepare a Trimming Kit (Made in the Magic Forge!) 1

Thank you so much.

Host(ess)
    Why is the Trimming Kit available to craft in the Magic Forge prior to Goal 10 if you can't get brushes from poodleskunks until reaching Goal 10? I've harvested close to 100 corn & other crops, but only spawned regular skunkupines.
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The real adventure, so to speak, is the Faerie Styling Kit which takes place in the Style Shop. It is here that you get the chance to win the Poodle Faerie, the Pink Poodle, the White Poodle, the Blue Poodle, and the Poodle Pup. Good luck!
    When I tapped the 'go' button in to do list it takes me to my Queens Keep. I'm thinking that because the info says 'no monster on board' an then says beat cat, then clean up the cat fur ball that when my current adventure will spawn a larger beast which will take a high number of hits to clear. This scenario has happened that way on some past events. I will know for sure when I collect from Keep in a couple hours.

Edit after doing Put on a Show !

Just did my first Put on a Show in the keep. Cost 100coins and 10 mins. Cat was spawned and took 35 hits to get fur ball. From page 1 there are more times during list to put on a show, I'm assuming that each one gets harder.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 11-12-22 at 12:27 AM.

Host(ess)
    This event is actually special and amazing for me

Hi, I know this is not the right thread for this but does anyone have the link for baron tent this month, please? Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hi, I know this is not the right thread for this but does anyone have the link for baron tent this month, please? Thank you!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Nov-2022)

Thank you so much!

Fashion Designer
    I'm starting to wonder if this will be possible without the second Toulouse's shop.
    I'm already way behind. I have resources sitting there waiting the the shop to be available.
    150 gems seems a bit much. At 75 I usually buy the item straight away.

Fashion Designer
    Like others, I thought the adventure was the four hour craft in Toulouse's shop. I have sent out my men on an adventure in the keep and will now have to wait 17 and a half hours.
    Luckily I can keep working in Toulouse's shop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    When I tapped the 'go' button in to do list it takes me to my Queens Keep. I'm thinking that because the info says 'no monster on board' an then says beat cat, then clean up the cat fur ball that when my current adventure will spawn a larger beast which will take a high number of hits to clear. This scenario has happened that way on some past events. I will know for sure when I collect from Keep in a couple hours.
    It's actually the same beast that you have to go to the Keep 3 times to defeat to get 3 Hairballs to craft Toulouse. It takes a higher number of hits each time to defeat the beast or cat. The last time I think it takes 300 hits. Very energy intensive.
    The 500 Poodle Collars to craft the Poodlebeast or Poodleskunk is a huge energy drain as well. Best of luck to all who stick it out!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast