Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/10: A Close Shave | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've gotten 1 every go through of my 9 farmhouses. Surprise, surprise, regular fangbeasts have returned with a vengeance (must have been on vacation last week, 'spawn rates are not adjusted')
    I have 12 farmhouses out and am experiencing the same issue. Looking at the requirements on page one and considering how low the drop/spawn rates are, this one takes the prize on time intensive. Really considering giving it a miss, since it feels too much like hard work for a casual game...

Fashion Designer
    I have 20 farmhouses. First time through one poodlebeast and one fangbeast. Second time through one poodlebeast and one fangbeast. This is a terrible spawn rate. Usually the farmhouses spawn at least 5 of whatever monster is required to slay for the event. It will take a lot more time and resources to get the necessary ribbons from the poodlebeasts.

Not sure how this will end up whether the event is doable or not.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on step one of part 9, says put on a poodle show (make sure there are no monsters on your board) but everyone should be aware that when you tap the 'go' button it takes you to the Queens or Kings keep. I assume that means it happens when it's time collect the adventure you're on. If you were smart and kept it open the mushroom adventure is only 2 hrs wait. Hope this helps others. I have to wait about 15hrs for this next step. Good thing grooming shop still allows us to craft items.

Rhino Keeper
    I assume the ‘put on a poodle show’ is the name of the adventure to go on and as a reward for that adventure you get the hairy cat you have to defeat, which gives the hairball (if i read the goals correctly). Ill find out in about 2/3 hours when i reach goal 9

How do you spawn a PoodleSkunk? I thought I saw plots, but so far I have only received regular skunkupines. Does anyone know?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CavityCave View Post
    How do you spawn a PoodleSkunk? I thought I saw plots, but so far I have only received regular skunkupines. Does anyone know?
    Once you reach Goal 10, PoodleSkunk will spawn from corn, as per Page 1 info

Goal
    10 Harvest Corn (A snack for Croquembouche.) 1
    10 Defeat a Poodleskunk (Hiding near your Plots!) 1
    10 Gather Beast Brushes (From defeating Poodleskunks!) low is 8, high is 12
    10 Prepare a Trimming Kit (Made in the Magic Forge!) 1
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    I assume the ‘put on a poodle show’ is the name of the adventure to go on and as a reward for that adventure you get the hairy cat you have to defeat, which gives the hairball (if i read the goals correctly). Ill find out in about 2/3 hours when i reach goal 9
    The real adventure, so to speak, is the Faerie Styling Kit which takes place in the Style Shop. It is here that you get the chance to win the Poodle Faerie, the Pink Poodle, the White Poodle, the Blue Poodle, and the Poodle Pup. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Once you reach Goal 10, PoodleSkunk will spawn from corn, as per Page 1 info

Goal
    10 Harvest Corn (A snack for Croquembouche.) 1
    10 Defeat a Poodleskunk (Hiding near your Plots!) 1
    10 Gather Beast Brushes (From defeating Poodleskunks!) low is 8, high is 12
    10 Prepare a Trimming Kit (Made in the Magic Forge!) 1

I was able to spawn a poodle skunk from cabbage as well prior to goal 10 (Figured I?d clear some to plant corn to be ready)
    EDIT: & wheat
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The real adventure, so to speak, is the Faerie Styling Kit which takes place in the Style Shop. It is here that you get the chance to win the Poodle Faerie, the Pink Poodle, the White Poodle, the Blue Poodle, and the Poodle Pup. Good luck!
    Ahhh i thought the faerie styling kit was needed to go on the poodle show!

Farm Supplier

Seems Rigged For $$$ Level 50

I 100% agree. Played for years, can?t advance beyond level 50. Can?t send messages to friends. It seems like it?s rigged to make you waste resources and spend $$$. The last event, I needed jewels. I have THREE jewelers and they kept coming up with NO JEWELS. AND I have hundreds of friends. When I have to ask the community for items, it takes days to get 20 (or whatever) items. I?m frustrated with the way things are now and considering punting it permanently. I stopped playing for a while only to see that it?s even worse now.

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    We need 3 Bubble Fairies, from Bubble Trees, to make the Kit. So, chopping 4 Bubble Trees gave me 2 Bubble Fairies. I just have to ask, WHY?. Why, is it ALWAYS LIKE THIS LATELY? Why must it cost us so much money, and so much work, for so LITTLE RETURN?

What is the purpose for this, other than to make us spend money, be aggravated, annoyed and frustrated beyond belief! I just don?t understand this. Is S8 deliberately trying to get us to quit? It seems to me that we high level players, I?ve been Level 50 for along time now, are consistently putting in huge amounts of time, energy and money, for little in return. Yes, the things are cute, but cute isn?t a substitute for quality, consistent game play.

I?m very disappointed in S8 for quite some time now. Everything is MONEY lately. No thought seems to be given to giving, we the game players, a quality, not quantity, experience anymore.

I REALLY miss the Old Game days of fun, a bit of a challenge and NOT CONSTANTLY having to buy Trees, Rocks, etc, to chop, collect, etc and be told, ?you can?t hold anymore of this item? and NOT GET the item we?re trying to get.

A little more thought to quality of play would be GREATLY APPRECIATED S8!!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast