Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/10: A Close Shave | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I am having a really hard time generating poodle beasts. I have clicked on regular farm houses, winter farmhouse, and gingerbread farmhouse, but the only one that spawned a poodle beast is my dainty farmhouse
    I've gotten 1 every go through of my 9 farmhouses. Surprise, surprise, regular fangbeasts have returned with a vengeance (must have been on vacation last week, 'spawn rates are not adjusted')

Rhino Keeper
    I chopped a soap box and got a white poodle to place in my kingdom and some materials, like ribbons, colorful poodle, and some collars.

Fangbeasts are out in full force for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I chopped a soap box and got a white poodle to place in my kingdom and some materials, like ribbons, colorful poodle, and some collars .
    I got a colorful poodle but it is not decoration and I cant place it in my kingdom. It is in my inventory under materials.

Well, we??re off to a ??.lousy start??already!😡

We need 3 Bubble Fairies, from Bubble Trees, to make the Kit. So, chopping 4 Bubble Trees gave me 2 Bubble Fairies. I just have to ask, WHY?. Why, is it ALWAYS LIKE THIS LATELY? Why must it cost us so much money, and so much work, for so LITTLE RETURN?

What is the purpose for this, other than to make us spend money, be aggravated, annoyed and frustrated beyond belief! I just don?t understand this. Is S8 deliberately trying to get us to quit? It seems to me that we high level players, I?ve been Level 50 for along time now, are consistently putting in huge amounts of time, energy and money, for little in return. Yes, the things are cute, but cute isn?t a substitute for quality, consistent game play.

I?m very disappointed in S8 for quite some time now. Everything is MONEY lately. No thought seems to be given to giving, we the game players, a quality, not quantity, experience anymore.

I REALLY miss the Old Game days of fun, a bit of a challenge and NOT CONSTANTLY having to buy Trees, Rocks, etc, to chop, collect, etc and be told, ?you can?t hold anymore of this item? and NOT GET the item we?re trying to get.

A little more thought to quality of play would be GREATLY APPRECIATED S8!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I got a colorful poodle but it is not decoration and I cant place it in my kingdom. It is in my inventory under materials.
    That?s what I said. 😊
    The truth isn?t always pretty, but it should never be silenced.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    50 Council Scrolls are on offer as goal rewards during this event. All goals and prizes are now on page 1 for you. Good luck if you're participating.

Rhino Keeper
    You can also make some kind of flower in the potion shop.

Rhino Keeper
    You need to fight 5 poodlebeasts which look like fangbeasts and come from farm houses. After that Give 8 trim poodles, Give 2 colorful poodles, Give 3 ribbon poodles.

Rhino Keeper
    There is also a trimming kit you can make in the magic forge. It requires 12 brushes from poodleskunks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    We need 3 Bubble Fairies, from Bubble Trees, to make the Kit. So, chopping 4 Bubble Trees gave me 2 Bubble Fairies. I just have to ask, WHY?. Why, is it ALWAYS LIKE THIS LATELY? Why must it cost us so much money, and so much work, for so LITTLE RETURN?

What is the purpose for this, other than to make us spend money, be aggravated, annoyed and frustrated beyond belief! I just don?t understand this. Is S8 deliberately trying to get us to quit? It seems to me that we high level players, I?ve been Level 50 for along time now, are consistently putting in huge amounts of time, energy and money, for little in return. Yes, the things are cute, but cute isn?t a substitute for quality, consistent game play.

I?m very disappointed in S8 for quite some time now. Everything is MONEY lately. No thought seems to be given to giving, we the game players, a quality, not quantity, experience anymore.

I REALLY miss the Old Game days of fun, a bit of a challenge and NOT CONSTANTLY having to buy Trees, Rocks, etc, to chop, collect, etc and be told, ?you can?t hold anymore of this item? and NOT GET the item we?re trying to get.

A little more thought to quality of play would be GREATLY APPRECIATED S8!!!
    Ditto. When I first started playing there was less emphasis on buying, growing and chopping trees and less strange infrequent monsters to gather rare items which are needed by the hundreds. But I keep coming back!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast