Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/10: A Close Shave | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I honestly wonder what is the drop rate of the Faerie Styling Kit. I've tried to do it about once a night (most efficient for me). Ya'll, I have 4 Pink Poodles and none of the other possible poodles. What the heck sort of "rare" drop rate is this? I really wish purple was the other option instead of white and blue. Ah well, I still appreciate RNG in things, but it's such weird odds how the game will/won't drop things for people. Definitely had times where it felt like I drew the short straw for drops. G'luck to everyone still persevering. I enjoy how this is a far more chill event compared to some in the past even with excessively drawn out (repetitious) high HP monster fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I honestly wonder what is the drop rate of the Faerie Styling Kit. I've tried to do it about once a night (most efficient for me). Ya'll, I have 4 Pink Poodles and none of the other possible poodles. What the heck sort of "rare" drop rate is this? I really wish purple was the other option instead of white and blue. Ah well, I still appreciate RNG in things, but it's such weird odds how the game will/won't drop things for people. Definitely had times where it felt like I drew the short straw for drops. G'luck to everyone still persevering. I enjoy how this is a far more chill event compared to some in the past even with excessively drawn out (repetitious) high HP monster fights.
    Would love to have the pink one… 5. try got me the normal brown one

Rhino Keeper
    If you want to continue to work on getting the Poodle Faerie or Poodle Pup don't complete this storyline. The Bubble Tree no longer gives Bubble Faeries or Shampoo Bubbles after you acquire Toulouse. Not sure this has always been the case in other storylines, I don't remember it being so. Course, I could be having a senior moment. Anyone know?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    If you want to continue to work on getting the Poodle Faerie or Poodle Pup don't complete this storyline. The Bubble Tree no longer gives Bubble Faeries or Shampoo Bubbles after you acquire Toulouse. Not sure this has always been the case in other storylines, I don't remember it being so. Course, I could be having a senior moment. Anyone know?
    I was able to collect another 12 fairy bubbles after summoning Toulouse, unfortunately didn't get fairy poodle but am happy with coloured and puppy poodles I gained.

What is the drop rate on the Enchanted Conditioner? I'm going into my 2nd day of collecting and still no drops.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    What is the drop rate on the Enchanted Conditioner? I'm going into my 2nd day of collecting and still no drops.
    Very low, see page 1. Somewhere between 10%-20%.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I think I had one drop about every 28-40 hours.

Farm Supplier
    I had 2 days without conditioner and, unbelievably, the third day got all 3 ����

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, at this rate there won?t be enough time to finish this event!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Same here, at this rate there won?t be enough time to finish this event!
    I?m in the same boat. What a waste of time and energy.