Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/10: A Close Shave | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Poodle Faerie
    Info: This faerie might grant you a Longsword or Light Armor!
    Collection time: 6 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if this will be possible without the second Toulouse's shop.
    I'm already way behind. I have resources sitting there waiting the the shop to be available.
    150 gems seems a bit much. At 75 I usually buy the item straight away.
    yes it is very doable without the second shop.
    the bottleneck is the collection from Ivy's hut. you have plenty of time to craft the required number of Trim Poodles and Ribbon Poodles before you have enough magic dye to craft your Colorful Poodles. And while you wait, every time you collect 3 Bubble Faeries, you can work on the Faerie Styling Kit to get poodle prizes (and extra magic dyes!).
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CavityCave View Post
    Thank you so much.
    you are welcome.

PoodleSkunks also spawn from from other sorts apparently (I had carrots and strawberries waiting and they worked)
    Corn is recommended though, as it also spawn regular skunkupines, when most of the others spawn dire boars...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner
    I did harvest all the Shampoo Bubbles, I got 26 Faerie Bubble with that. So Hopefully I will get most poodles out of the adventure.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    Why is the Trimming Kit available to craft in the Magic Forge prior to Goal 10 if you can't get brushes from poodleskunks until reaching Goal 10? I've harvested close to 100 corn & other crops, but only spawned regular skunkupines.
    I wondered this too. Really confusing.

The Bubble Fountain has a 4hr collection time and I was only able to buy 1.
    As soon as I placed it, I was able to collect from it and I only got 1 Enchanted Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It's actually the same beast that you have to go to the Keep 3 times to defeat to get 3 Hairballs to craft Toulouse. It takes a higher number of hits each time to defeat the beast or cat. The last time I think it takes 300 hits. Very energy intensive.
    The 500 Poodle Collars to craft the Poodlebeast or Poodleskunk is a huge energy drain as well. Best of luck to all who stick it out!
    Oh lord, time to call it for me. Thank you for the info!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I wondered this too. Really confusing.
    Yes, I am skipping this event, yet I have an event craft in the Potion Shop! I can't recall seeing Event crafts unless I actually started the event. And I *almost* started it, wasting resources, since it's at the top. I haven't even done the initial step to visit Old Thomas!

So so glad I am skipping this. I don't see how having a plethora of Poodles, a Poodle show, and other Poodle events that don't involve a Ruler or the general Castle/kingdom theme, contributes to the "Castle Story" theme. Kind of like that flame being that didn't fit in with the other decor. This type of thing belongs more in an animal-themed game IMO.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 11-12-22 at 03:40 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Trying to get enough poodle fur for the dying kit (we need 2). Only get 1 per 3 poodlebeast fought. And then have wait 8 hrs to craft. My fountain is only giving me 1 scissors per 2 collections too. So Ivy takes her time and now crafting and collecting from other items seems a bit hit and miss. On the bright side, I now have 4 poodles. 2 pink, one white and one blue. Not sure if I want oodles of poodles ! Still my FOMO forces me to keep going. (I know I'm about half way and it's only day 3 but FOMO keeps pressing me further) And the Unicorn in the kitchen is egging me on !!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Trying to get enough poodle fur for the dying kit (we need 2). Only get 1 per 3 poodlebeast fought. And then have wait 8 hrs to craft. My fountain is only giving me 1 scissors per 2 collections too. So Ivy takes her time and now crafting and collecting from other items seems a bit hit and miss. On the bright side, I now have 4 poodles. 2 pink, one white and one blue. Not sure if I want oodles of poodles ! Still my FOMO forces me to keep going. (I know I'm about half way and it's only day 3 but FOMO keeps pressing me further) And the Unicorn in the kitchen is egging me on !!!!!
    Lolol if you like poodles, you can get oodles of poodles from this one!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast