Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/10: A Close Shave | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    So how many tries does it take to get a poodle… I have 4 now AND NO POODLE
    Hmm, I must be at more then 1 out of 3 Styling Kit, the Soap Box has a lower rate.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    my notes say it's unlocked at or on completion of goal 12.
    Welcome back too... been a while! Hope you've been well.
    I did a Poodle Show, got a cat, got a hairball ... and Toulouse told me to have another poodle show. Which apparently requires accumulating all that stuff again. Bubble fountain still locked. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I?ve collected from the bubble fountain at least six times. No enchanted scissors. I purchased the Deluxe Bubble Fountain. Enchanted scissors every time I collect from the Deluxe Bubble Fountain. I don?t think people should have to spend gems to be able to play the game.
    You're lucky I bought the extra bubble fountain and haven't gotten a scissor from it yet (2 collections).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I feel like that I'm way behind on this event even though I started at the right time and play throughout every day

I did however manage to get the Poodle Pup right now so that's at least something. I'll be surprised if I manage to finish this event however.
    Still about 4 1/2 days still to play, so you could still complete. Don't give up too soon because of worrying about finishing. I in the camp that wants everyone to finish.

Does anyone know how many dying kits are required? I didn't see the info on page one, but maybe I'm missing it. Its horrible getting the poodle fur and the kit takes 8 hours so if I need more I'm gonna have to be on it constantly.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yukigray View Post
    Does anyone know how many dying kits are required? I didn't see the info on page one, but maybe I'm missing it. Its horrible getting the poodle fur and the kit takes 8 hours so if I need more I'm gonna have to be on it constantly.
    but look on page one all the info is there
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    You need a total of 3 trimming kits because you need a total of 2 dyeing kits because you need 1 decoration kit. A total of 2 trimming kits is used in your dyeing kites and you need 1 of those dyeing kits to make the decorations kit.

In other words you give 1 trimming kit, 1 dyeing kit, and 1 decorations kit; the dyeing kit uses a trimming kit and the decorations kit uses a dyeing kit.

The decorations kit takes 8 hours to make also.

stormyskater thanks so much!

Poodlebeast/Poodleskunk?.is it worth the energy spent? I have 309 out of the 500 collars needed and since finishing the close shave main event I find that I?m not spawning the poodlebeast as often and not spawning the poodleskunk at all.

Executive Chef
    Two dying kits However, make your extra dying kit as soon as you have 4 more scissors, while you are waiting for the conditioner to drop. You will not want to wait the extra 8 hours for the dying kit before crafting the decoration kit.

Hopefully you have already made the third trimming kit.