Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Castle Story 11/10: A Close Shave | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    The Beast - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Such a smart and styled feline! Pet it to see what it found for you.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Coins (50), Fur, Manticore Whisker, Glimmer Fragments, Glimmer Shard, Glimmerdust
    Events: A Close Shave - November 2022
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?114453
    Comments: Value Pack purchase!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-24-22 at 01:05 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Here ya go SC
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Beast A.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1,005.3 KB 
ID:	66607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Beast B.PNG 
Views:	14 
Size:	970.9 KB 
ID:	66608

6 Hour Timer - can be sold for $0

Drops so far - $50, 2 Fur, Manticore Whisker, Glimmer Fragment, Glimmer Shard, 1-3 Glimmerdust

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Here ya go SC
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Beast A.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1,005.3 KB 
ID:	66607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Beast B.PNG 
Views:	14 
Size:	970.9 KB 
ID:	66608
    Thanks, collection time? Can it be sold? Drops?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks, collection time? Can it be sold? Drops?
    Added the info to my first post. I'll update the list of drops if there are any others

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Toulouse is an energy drooper? Thought it was a chance of trade ticket/expansion permit/other expansion supply.
    Is it really ? Anyone skipped ahead and knows for sure ?

Because i was Just thinking : a 7 Day timer normally is a 40 energy dropper and we haven't got those for a really long time ! Would love if it does drop that energy !

This event was a lot of work! I only think it's right that it would give a energy dropper ! If it gives what is mentioned on the first page, i'm dissapointed : a week for a lantern? Or things a really don't need ? And all that work and time put in the event? With really bad spawn and droprate? That would be very very very dissapointing!!

(But i LOVED the colours! Those pastel pinks and purples and the grafics of it ! And i loved recieving counsil scrolls !!! Keep that up storm8)

And again for the new event: no energy dropper once again !!!

I feel like we high levels have to put in a lot more work then the lowerlevels but don't have any more hours in a Day to spent!!! (We need to deliver and collect a lot more items!) So it would be nice to earn a bit more energy droppers to help make up for it

But that's Just my opinion 😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Is it really ? Anyone skipped ahead and knows for sure ?

Because i was Just thinking : a 7 Day timer normally is a 40 energy dropper and we haven't got those for a really long time ! Would love if it does drop that energy !

This event was a lot of work! I only think it's right that it would give a energy dropper ! If it gives what is mentioned on the first page, i'm dissapointed : a week for a lantern? Or things a really don't need ? And all that work and time put in the event? With really bad spawn and droprate? That would be very very very dissapointing!!

(But i LOVED the colours! Those pastel pinks and purples and the grafics of it ! And i loved recieving counsil scrolls !!! Keep that up storm8)

And again for the new event: no energy dropper once again !!!

I feel like we high levels have to put in a lot more work then the lowerlevels but don't have any more hours in a Day to spent!!! (We need to deliver and collect a lot more items!) So it would be nice to earn a bit more energy droppers to help make up for it

But that's Just my opinion ��
    Toulouse is same as weekly tiny reindeer drops at least 1 trade ticket each wk with the chance of expansion permit. So far I've hade drops of 2 trade tickets and 1 trade ticket. Would have been ecstatic to have those as prizes when I was on lower level. Then it took ages to make enough tickets to craft permits for expanding. Of course now I have plenty of ticket droppers. There have been a few energy droppers in the last few months, along with feast droppers to help adventures. We need a variety of drops to make the game better and fairer for all levels, and so far that's been happening on a rotational cycle. Even though I have quite a few energy droppers, feast droppers, tickets droppers I'm happy with most of the prizes now covering those needs.

And besides CS is supposed to be about growing your Queendom using a variety of items to fill the space and having neighbours you can chat and make requests to. So I'm just happy to play as much as I want, not how much some players believe they are being 'pushed' by S8 to do more. Social contacts are great as you can chat to ppl from far off places which can increase world knowledge.

Have fun everyone

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415