Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: A Big Dill Event - 2022 - November 9

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Pickles!
    Today is National Pickles Day.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Aww I like the big pets. Now my pickles jars are ruined too. They were so massive and now it’s a tiny blob.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    Aww I like the big pets. Now my pickles jars are ruined too. They were so massive and now it?s a tiny blob.
    Yes, just noticed this as well. The jars were massive and now they're small.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88D6EF7B-0310-4947-A6B6-791BA80450AE.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	287.1 KB 
ID:	66310

I would bet it's because it was hugely massive. Like it overlapped over the 1 square by quite a bit. Maybe to counter that, they could made it be a 2x2 or 2x3 instead of not only reducing the width but making it smaller in height too.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 11-15-22 at 08:33 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Honestly the Green Pickles are helping quite a bit. I have bought an extra 2 pickles just because I feel like if I don't get them now, I may regret that in the future. The whole thing goes "it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" Not only that, but since I am done with this event, I can sell of the extras I get from these 4 Green Pickles. I can net 10 of these Empty Mason Jars every collection time. And other things too of course though the Jar drops seem more frequent and common on my end.

Also not only that, but when sending multiple planes out. I've been getting many Peppercorn and Mustard Seeds. In the past I used to find it a nuisance sending planes out when an event was happening. I also at the time thought it effected tool/paper drops, but it doesn't appear to. I net the same amount of tools/papers during an event that I would when an event isn't happening by sending the planes out. It's very good because these Peppercorns and Mustard Seeds sell for 1,750 at full pricing. And they drop pretty frequently too. Granted, these event plane drops don't really get bought that often after the first 2 days an event starts. But bots still buy them! So it still helps financially.

Again these event drops really help and I'm glad we can also buy the special helper things from the market too. Especially the ones that have the 7 hour timer on it and can be collected from without doing much of anything besides tapping on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Are those peppers permanent? I thought the event had ended, but I'm still seeing a lot of peppers in the newspaper. Usually after an event the items are invisible

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Are those peppers permanent? I thought the event had ended, but I'm still seeing a lot of peppers in the newspaper. Usually after an event the items are invisible
    I’m wondering that too. I wanted to sell everything but I’m not sure if we’ll need them?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    I’m wondering that too. I wanted to sell everything but I’m not sure if we’ll need them?
    They are not permanent I had some in my storage I sold.

The ones I had planted in the Plots disappeared when the event ended. I have put the Plots in storage.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a jalapeno from stormie as a gift today!

Rhino Keeper
    The peppers are still coming up in my orders and I sold all I had thinking I no longer needed them.

My train just asked for the green peppers! I had sold mine and had to go scrounging around for more.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast