Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mushroomcore Goal

Nightclub Owner
    Oh man! I'm so super sad that they still haven't fixed the issue with goal items relocking after the goal's end or else I'd be all over this goal. I'm soooo jealous that I'm missing all these great items, it's like torture, lol.

Seriously though - huge shout out to s8 on these goal items, they're so stinking cute!!

Rhino Keeper
    Never finished a 14 day goal nowadays its impossible

Does anyone know when the Mushroomcore goal ends? OR has it ended already and I'm cooking for nothing?

Farm Supplier
    AnnirasSweets -Thanks for posting why you stopped!! And that you'll be back if they fix a problem I was unaware of. I appreciate your goal posts and miss them! I've stopped playing main and only play sides so it's good to know that we should be checking to see if we got our prizes. I rarely double check those things.
    See you at Bakery Story forum.

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    Does anyone know when the Mushroomcore goal ends? OR has it ended already and I'm cooking for nothing?
    It was still on when I left at 11am ET. Finished when I got home. I expected it to be still available. I am unable to finish goals anymore. When I first started over 10 years ago, I was able to complete every goal while working full time without internet access during the day. Now, I try to be able to open the 3rd recipe on the 2nd appliance but have so many appliances with that not complete and pages of missed goal items. For the first few years, I had every goal item!

Well, I was so close to finish a goal for once, the goal ended so I was not able to finish.... AGAIN!! I have loads of mushroom dishes now so hope my customers like mushrooms

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    Well, I was so close to finish a goal for once, the goal ended so I was not able to finish.... AGAIN!! I have loads of mushroom dishes now so hope my customers like mushrooms
    So disappointing. I have had that happen many times, including today.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oh man! I'm so super sad that they still haven't fixed the issue with goal items relocking after the goal's end or else I'd be all over this goal. I'm soooo jealous that I'm missing all these great items, it's like torture, lol.

Seriously though - huge shout out to s8 on these goal items, they're so stinking cute!!
    Sorry for you

Rhino Keeper
    Is there an infograph for this goal?
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Infograph

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mushroomcore 04 Nov 2022.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	72111
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123