Thread: Mystic Map suggestion

Rhino Keeper

Mystic Map suggestion

Please no mystic maps as a prize?.haven?t been able to use in years. For upper levels how about marble keys?

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much!

Once I look it up, I might add the requirements for the Craft things (ie how many of which you need & the total # of adventures you'll have to send them on)

& as much as I LOVE that idea for maybe putting a few marble keys instead of something - maybe raw marbles? (with the 1 day craft, I never have time to craft them ... I have thousands of raw marbles! lol) ... you know as well as I do that they won't make that change! LOL

I know that I'm still finding the maps helpful, but the raw marbles are just cruel, since we have so many other things that we have to use that resource for during events.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I moved these 2 posts out of a template only thread to the suggestion forum where I've created a new thread for you to continue to post. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't need any of those 3 but i do agree that marble keys would be a much more useful and greatly appreciated prize.

I have so many marble stones that i reached the game limit and only get them from the event prizes.

S8 has added marble stones as a mining prize in addition to the coins and apples. Here it is definitely annoying when mining they only allow collecting 2 categories of bonuses so if i get coins, then ZERO stones because i reached limit and then finally find food...that last find comes up as ZERO bonus. How sad.