Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Seasons of Cupcakes - 2022 Nov 02 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Sweet Scarecrow Cupcakes
    Attachment 66057
    I thought they were snowmen😂😂😂

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I like these cute recipes on this side goal. Anyway, this game sometime is weird. I was getting ahead on the goal and I know I cooked eight of this recipe but went back in and check. There was only four recipes cooking. Has this happened to anyone?
    I believe it was Syddie that said several goals ago she had the same issue. She had everything baking, watching the times, and came back to check later and a few had went back to prep mode putting her way behind.

I also had this happen to me today on 2 of my main goal ovens. I had made all and then came back, luckily only about 10 mins later, and saw 2 were back on prep and not baking.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    At a quick glance they do look like snowmen!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I like these cute recipes on this side goal. Anyway, this game sometime is weird. I was getting ahead on the goal and I know I cooked eight of this recipe but went back in and check. There was only four recipes cooking. Has this happened to anyone?
    it happened to me a lot of time, with the caption "The game is out of sync", so i just have to login every hour to check

I believe it was Syddie that said several goals ago she had the same issue. She had everything baking, watching the times, and came back to check later and a few had went back to prep mode putting her way behind.
    It's still happening. I really hate the long recipes cause I get paranoid and check every hour. Back when we had the pumpkin pies, I was on edge a lot. I even had to get the game on other daily devices to check when I wasn't home! A game should never make a player so anxious

Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    it happened to me a lot of time, with the caption "The game is out of sync", so i just have to login every hour to check
    I also get that message sometimes. But that normally happens when I'm in game during reset time.

Fashion Designer
    Autumn Flowers Cupcakes
    Name:  071CE1B7-2A3A-460F-A116-C81AE67B0466.jpeg
Views: 383
Size:  12.5 KB
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Autumn Flowers Cupcakes
    Name:  071CE1B7-2A3A-460F-A116-C81AE67B0466.jpeg
Views: 383
Size:  12.5 KB
    This is the cutest, oh my God I Love it, love the flowers on them..

Farm Supplier
    I miss goals lasting longer. They end to soon and I can never finish. And I they put a cap on how many gifts you can get and how many gift request you can do. Like why 🙄🙄 I guess they have to make money some how.

Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    I thought they looked like snowmen too. 😂😜 Sometimes I am in such a rush, I don't even pay attention to the look of the food.

Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    This is the cutest, oh my God I Love it, love the flowers on them..
    I was so focused on getting everything cooking and then not letting anything spoil that I did not even notice what they looked like. I was juggling 3 goals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast