Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patchwork Farm Event - 2022 - November 2

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I just pushed a fix for this this morning. Please let us know if you continue to experience these issues.
    Thank you so much! Last night everything but the new autumn paths I won were visible in my storage and could be used. I wasn't able to use a different phone so I was pleasantly surprised to finally see the how many of each item I'd won while on my android. I'm hoping it won't be long before I see the paths. I haven't had the best experience communicating with storm8 so I'm hoping I don't have to take the time to write them. We'll see though; I appreciate your effort.

Executive Chef
    In hindsight, I should've at the very least tried and participated in this specific event. For the Autumn Tree and for the Maple Bonsai. Maybe even for the Quilting Grandma, but I didn't even try to participate or think to up until now, where it's literally about to end in less than 2 hours. I would like to see the return of the Tree and Bonsai one day, hopefully in the Market for direct purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    Thank you so much! Last night everything but the new autumn paths I won were visible in my storage and could be used. I wasn't able to use a different phone so I was pleasantly surprised to finally see the how many of each item I'd won while on my android. I'm hoping it won't be long before I see the paths. I haven't had the best experience communicating with storm8 so I'm hoping I don't have to take the time to write them. We'll see though; I appreciate your effort.
    Thanks for confirming about the Autumn Paths. I pushed a subsequent change specifically for those just now.

Rhino Keeper
    Put together so many quilts, with diamonds no less, and got everything BUT the grandmother. It’s so frustrating to play this game sometimes.

Rhino Keeper
    Wasn?t trying for the 2nd granny, but I got the tree finally:

1 autumn birdhouse
    1 autumn tree
    2 maple bonsai
    8 autumn paths
    7 autumn bush
    8 ribbon pies
    5 fall parade bikes
    8 autumn planter

40 collections
    Last edited by xenu8; 11-09-22 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Putting the total

Rhino Keeper
    I got lucky this time. It seems like I win my top prize about one in every 5 or so, of these type of events.
    These two look good next to the rocking chair farmer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B8161795-853D-4A5E-B1FF-6366A3259D34.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	66206  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123