Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not earning enough coins to bake new recipes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post
    I am having the same problem!

I used to have 25 million/ now less than 300,000!!

I have: not purchased any items/ not changed floor plan/ have been playing for 10+ years

SOMETHING is up!!!
    Here’s something to make you all warm and fuzzy…I have two different devices, android and iOS. My android has said that there is a bug, for over three years now. I haven’t reported the issue to Storm because they never fix the problem anyway. So something tells me that it has affected a lot of the game. I also can NOT decline gifts from neighbors, as if I do, I CAN NOT receive a replacement for the gift I decline. Feel the coins, crashes, and gifting issues are all connected. I guess it is our fault that we stick around for this disaster. I just don’t want to give up the friends I’ve made here, and so, like the rest, I continue to go with the flow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    Here?s something to make you all warm and fuzzy?I have two different devices, android and iOS. My android has said that there is a bug, for over three years now. I haven?t reported the issue to Storm because they never fix the problem anyway. So something tells me that it has affected a lot of the game. I also can NOT decline gifts from neighbors, as if I do, I CAN NOT receive a replacement for the gift I decline. Feel the coins, crashes, and gifting issues are all connected. I guess it is our fault that we stick around for this disaster. I just don?t want to give up the friends I?ve made here, and so, like the rest, I continue to go with the flow.
    I have the same issue with declining gifts not opening up another spot. Is this happening on iOS or your android? I use iOS. This is the biggest reason I have removed neighbors who either do not hold gifts when I ask (I post on their wall & mine) or they repeatedly gift incorrectly (again, posting on their wall & mine my preference and gift update). May sound harsh but aside from the friends we?ve all made, I don?t think anyone keeps this game solely for social interaction. If I cannot get the gifts I need, it makes it harder for me to complete the goals which we all know are harder now than ever.To add to the merriment, I also experience the issue of my gifts being at max at less than 20. Sometimes I get 20, other times anywhere between 17-19. I know there are some players who have hundreds of neighbors and can decline what gifts they don?t want and be able to get more but that isn?t me, unfortunately. I have a rather small community, 29 neighbors. I pride myself in being able to gift them correctly and I do expect the same more often than not.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly, I?ve been having the same problem?even WITH the table lay out. About 3 - 6 years ago..or somewhere in there, I noticed that I don?t earn any coins and food goes nowhere. I?ve sat at around 135,000,000 and 137,000,000 since August. It goes up when not doing goals and then promptly drops 2,000,000 when new goal starts. Now I realize I?m sitting pretty good, but if I continued to play EVERY. SINGLE. GOAL. my coins would continue to drop. I dropped all my neighbors but the few I chat with, and am not playing goals anymore. It?s pointless?So disappointing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123