Thread: Ghost Butler

Ghost Butler

I have a ghost butler that spawned yesterday and I cannot click on him to fight him. I closed the app and opened again several times and he?s still there. I think he?s literally haunting me since I chose the maid over him lol. But seriously. Help! I cannot spawn anything else now or put anything where he is. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by crystalraeart View Post
    I have a ghost butler that spawned yesterday and I cannot click on him to fight him. I closed the app and opened again several times and he?s still there. I think he?s literally haunting me since I chose the maid over him lol. But seriously. Help! I cannot spawn anything else now or put anything where he is. Thank you!
    Zoom in all the way on the Ghost Butler and check for an area of the monster that appears inside of the expanded area of your Kingdom. Tap on that area of the monster to bring up the option to fight it. If you are still experiencing issues, please reach to support - link is in my signature. Hope that helps!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Zoom in all the way on the Ghost Butler and check for an area of the monster that appears inside of the expanded area of your Kingdom. Tap on that area of the monster to bring up the option to fight it. If you are still experiencing issues, please reach to support - link is in my signature. Hope that helps!
    Thank you. It helped!

No problem - glad that helped!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!