Thread: Game not loading

Game not loading

Anyone else having trouble loading the game? I haven't been able to access my game when on mobile data since December of 2021, but could always get it on WiFi. Now, not even that works anymore 😒 So disappointing when you're so close to completing your quest 😕 I've Uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing. I'm on a Samsung G21 so I'm not sure if that's the issue 🤔

Nightclub Owner
    You might have a high level account with a bazillion thing on the board or advanced in your expansions.

You might have an older device and/or not the latest version of the game. Upgrade first. Then eventually tune down your realm decorations.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by macailla1967 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble loading the game? I haven't been able to access my game when on mobile data since December of 2021, but could always get it on WiFi. Now, not even that works anymore �� So disappointing when you're so close to completing your quest �� I've Uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing. I'm on a Samsung G21 so I'm not sure if that's the issue ��
    If after troubleshooting, you are still experiencing issues, please put in a ticket with support. They will be able to assist. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I?m trying to come back and play again. How do I login to my original game?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Hi, I?m trying to come back and play again. How do I login to my original game?
    Install Bakery Story and then login into your account. But you need to remember your old account name & password. Or open a ticket, see the footer of HungryGoblin above.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...