Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/31 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2022)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Love the look of the Kitsune - anything purple interests me. Hope she has good drops because I already have enough of the other - regular - items on offer. Will only be collecting them to only get the final prize !! Good timing too, my daily collection is in 2 hrs - usually baron turns up just after that and I have to wait a whole day to see new items. Pity S8 have taken away the ability to watch videos to gain extra cabbages for those running on empty.

Hope everyone gets the prizes they want without completely running out of cabbages - may your aim be true and you make the Baron pay for his rudeness.
    Kitsunecorns typically drop small amounts of energy. So, yay!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Kitsunecorns typically drop small amounts of energy. So, yay!
    I like the look of the Kitsunecorn but have several that drop fruits, so I’ll wait to see what this one’s drops are before using all the rotten cabbages I’ve saved up, unless they present me with more Thankful Gnomes. I have 8 of those and certainly don’t mind more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I like the look of the Kitsunecorn but have several that drop fruits, so I’ll wait to see what this one’s drops are before using all the rotten cabbages I’ve saved up, unless they present me with more Thankful Gnomes. I have 8 of those and certainly don’t mind more.
    Hi deadpixel! Good to see you are still around. Yes, I like the looks of this Kitsunecorn, too, and hope to get it regardless of drops, at least on a couple accounts. I have multiple Thankful Gnomes and am always full of feasts now, so I don't really need more, but I wouldn't mind having more just in case, I guess. I really want to get the Fall Pond this go round. Last year they said it would be in the Baron's Tent, but it wasn't. Last year I went the whole time with never getting the Autumn Wolf Pup in any of my tents on any accounts, and this year he was the first thing in my tent, so I got him.

Remember how last year we had the same fall themed items all the way until around New Year's?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Hi deadpixel! Good to see you are still around. Yes, I like the looks of this Kitsunecorn, too, and hope to get it regardless of drops, at least on a couple accounts. I have multiple Thankful Gnomes and am always full of feasts now, so I don't really need more, but I wouldn't mind having more just in case, I guess. I really want to get the Fall Pond this go round. Last year they said it would be in the Baron's Tent, but it wasn't. Last year I went the whole time with never getting the Autumn Wolf Pup in any of my tents on any accounts, and this year he was the first thing in my tent, so I got him.

Remember how last year we had the same fall themed items all the way until around New Year's?
    Yep! Haven’t given up on CS yet. I was in UK for more than a month setting up systems and conducting training, so haven’t been coming in the forum much.

I’ve been getting nothing but deers, fawns, and swines since the start of this year’s autumn Baron’s Tent. And yep, they haven’t updated their offerings for the last three autumns.

Fashion Designer
    Attachment 66195 Attachment 66196

Got my purple kits unicorn, she's so pretty and is animated, jumping on pile of leaves. 22h timer. (will edit post when I get my first drop.

On first collection - 2 energy, with no other items or even black flag about 'can't hold' any more items.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 11-10-22 at 06:49 AM.

Attachment 66195 Attachment 66196

Got my purple kits unicorn, she's so pretty and is animated, jumping on pile of leaves. 22h timer. (will edit post when I get my first drop.
    "Pet this bundle of energy," I'd like to know if she drops energy

I've been presented with nothing but venison and swine since the start of this autumn's Baron's Tent, so I haven't won anything from it yet.

Nightclub Owner

I've been presented with nothing but venison and swine since the start of this autumn's Baron's Tent, so I haven't won anything from it yet.
    Yes, seems to be a garantie dropper 2...100 it seems
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer

I already had most items but happily was offered 2 thankful couples, they drop feasts, so now I have plenty of those and accepted 2 turkey sheep (even though we rarely need heaps of wool, I thought they were cute).

Rhino Keeper
    I already had most items but happily was offered 2 thankful couples, they drop feasts, so now I have plenty of those and accepted 2 turkey sheep (even though we rarely need heaps of wool, I thought they were cute).
    luck to those that won the couple I've only been present with the turkey, cow and the
    racoon this whole entire game 19 more days hopefully I will get something cool

Executive Chef
    I was not really interested in the fall items (had most of them from prior years) but really wanted that kitsunecorn to join the den. The little leaps are cute.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8BF840BE-BC20-4681-AFC0-686BCAA420AE.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	66346

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast