Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change in new Spin to Win

Rhino Keeper

Change in new Spin to Win

This is the third week of the new Spin to Win challenge. In the first two weeks, a player had 7 days to spin once a day to get 100 tickets to earn a dragon. That was a challenge, but with some good luck possible. Now though, the player still has one free spin per day for 7 days but the total number of tickets required for the dragon has doubled to 200. The points on the wheel remain the same. That means the player is required to average almost 30 points per spin, almost an impossibility. Realistically then the only way a player has any chance to win the dragon is to purchase a spin or spins for 20 gold each. Highly unfair to all players and needs to be addressed

Rhino Keeper
    S8 you have got to be kidding! I was not close to getting the first 2 dragons on the new spin and now...in the middle of the 7 days, no less....you increase tickets from 100 to 200.

In another thread i wrote asking you to give poor video less android players a bit of a chance for dragon by lowering points needed. You really listened....and doubled them. Not nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    S8 you have got to be kidding! I was not close to getting the first 2 dragons on the new spin and now...in the middle of the 7 days, no less....you increase tickets from 100 to 200.

In another thread i wrote asking you to give poor video less android players a bit of a chance for dragon by lowering points needed. You really listened....and doubled them. Not nice.
    You’re right. Since I can’t play with my IPad when the Spin to Win is on, I am using an android device. I forgot that Apple users get videos…if they can play at all that is…

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Our team is always reviewing events to determine where tuning adjustments need to be made for future iterations of an event. Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you'll kindly give the event a try with the new changes, you're invited to update the thread to share your feedback after the event ends about your experience.

Waste of time to even try for 200 on Android.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CorDraco View Post
    Waste of time to even try for 200 on Android.
    100% agree. My two older accounts will no longer load on my iPhone, so I've been trying to access them using Android. I can spin once per day, and usually only spin for 5 or 10 tickets at a time. Over the course of 7 days that is 35 - 70 tickets, when we need 200 to get the dragon, so impossible. Why should we "try the event" when common sense tells us the outcome?
    My other two accounts have the videos to earn more spins, but they also haven't reached 200 points yet, either, so no dragon there yet, but should be able to get it within the 7 days.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I just cannot wait for this event to end to comment. Try it? As i said, i did not like the 1st 2 of these and now you made it much worse...unless by some miracle you make each slot on wheel 200 tix for last spin!

I just do not understand if the staff is pressed for time to fix bugs, that you create new events. If you wanted to have a spin to win event, why not just plop down the original wheel that most players love and wanted back and at least give a hope to win something on most spins.

If there is a miracle on current variation i will be back to give thumbs up.

Rhino Keeper
    Well no miracle, no big ticket slots added to wheel. Even at 100 tix, i did not have enough on either isle for dragon. Sigh

I just don't understand how S8 determines requirements. On android 100 tix was just about impossible. So why take the time, effort and work to change to really impossible?

If you think a wheel is good and fun....BRING BACK THE OLD SPIN TO WIN!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Our team is always reviewing events to determine where tuning adjustments need to be made for future iterations of an event. Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you'll kindly give the event a try with the new changes, you're invited to update the thread to share your feedback after the event ends about your experience.
    Well I waited until after the Spin to Los...err Spin to Win was over. I managed to get 35% of the nee 200 ticket goal. I would not have won the drabon if it stayed at 100 tickets, ut I at least would have had the illusion of having a chance. Unless you are willing and able to spend gold, there is almost no chance for an android player to win. Apple players can use videos and that e hances their chances of winning greatly. That is if they are able to play at all that it. Looking back, I compare this Spin to Win with the original one. That game gave players a chance to win a prize every day, it could have been coins, maps, food, maybe a dragon and some days, you might lose a turn. That was fun! For lower ranked players, winning food or coins was helpful. Sure, if you lost a turn, it may have been frustratinh, but it was not bkring. Unfortunately though, that game, despite it`s popularity was shelved. When players asked for it to. Be brought back, they were told that was not possible. Perhaps it did not generate enough revenue, I don't know but it did ot cause players to give up on and leave the game either. I am not saying that the new Spin to Win event is causing players to leave, but when events are not thought out well yet are introduced despite ongoing issues that have yet to. be corrected, players do leave which has to hurt revenue, and that is a shame.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I and some others did come back and leave our opinions on the Spin to Win game. Since yesterday afternoon, Thursday, I have been unable to play the game on my Apple device so it must be that yet another Spin to Win event will be here shortly. It is true that there were not many comments about the Spin to Win event, but I did not see even one that liked anything at all about it. Perhaps, if the event is to continue, for whatever reason, the developement team could at least space it out to maybe once per month? It would still be annoying, but perhaps maybe a bit more tolerable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast