Thread: Coins?

Rhino Keeper

Coins?

Hi all! I've been playing Restaurant Story off and on for about 10 years. I also play Bakery Story. I've noticed a big difference in the amount of coins I generate between the two games. With R/S I am usually low on coins, and recipes on the counters for some reason.

I need help in figuring out why I just ran out of coins and could not do the newest goal? Is it the price of the appliances and the fact we have to have 5-6 of them to finish the ever increasing recipes in the goals? The ever increasing decor we need to buy in the goals?

Then I tried to see if I could count when the coins for making a recipe were added to my total? I made a dish and never saw the amount added to my coin total? When does it add in? After the customer eats it? I don't think so lol!

Please let me know if there is something wrong with my game because right now the only coins getting added to my total are the ones from the customers/

New Resident
    The only sources of coins are customers eating the food and tips/neighbor visits (or selling decor but I don't recommend it). You don't get paid to cook a dish, it *costs* money to cook a dish.

Host(ess)
    Throw away any plates that is under $4

Rhino Keeper
    ok thanks nodama and 247ivy! I thought under the recipes in the list it showed how much it costs to make the dish and how much you made? I guess thats the amount you get when the customers eat it

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    ok thanks nodama and 247ivy! I thought under the recipes in the list it showed how much it costs to make the dish and how much you made? I guess thats the amount you get when the customers eat it
    yes, clear the counters that's under 4 dollars per plate

my keep only 1 counter for 8 dollars chicken and 2 counters of 4 dollars, that's made up overall $5.3

The recent goals has been quite expensive and my coins are growing in a very slow pace. I'm considering only keeping 1 $8 counter plus 1 $4 counter to make it faster