Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Screen Orientation Problem with iOS 16.1

Any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    If you press the "S" button in the corner, it should temporarily fix the issue.
    Yes I used to be able to press s button but no more, frozen in unplayable mode

Quote Originally Posted by RileyTucker View Post
    Unable to play since upgrading to iOS 16.1. The game loads but is stuck in portrait mode while the pop-up menus are in landscape mode. Can see the play screen but can?t tap anything due to the different screen orientations. Any suggestions would be appreciated! (Have rebooted, as well as deleted and reinstalled)
    I upgraded to iOS 16.2 yesterday and had the same orientation issue. I thought maybe reinstalling the game would help as it has in the past (I?ve been at level 60 for years) but now I?m back to level 1 and the orientation still makes it impossible to do anything. I can?t log in, can?t even do anything with the stove or food. 😔

I was able to log into my existing account but the game orientation still makes it impossible to do anything!

Sorry no update yet.

You can try rotating your device upside down and then turning it back again and it might be able to fix the issue temporarily.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

The screen orientation resolved yesterday and I was making progress with the rabbit challenge but then today the screen flipped again. So sad. Maybe this is a sign that I need to give this game up.

Yeah, that doesn’t work… I kept trying to rotate my iPad and reset a few times but the same issue persists.

Farm Supplier
    Storm8 hasn?t posted a fix, not that I could find.

I really enjoyed the game and made many friends.
    I?m going to miss it

I hope storm8 misses my money as much.

Will check if there's any news
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for continuing to update your operating system as each new version comes out. Please continue updating the operating system to new versions as it may resolve the issue. Restaurant Story 2 has limited support, so this is currently in limbo. There's not an active plan to resolve this on our end, but that doesn't mean that it won't get picked up at some point.

This may have already been asked, but please try to lock your orientation mode while in landscape (disregard: this work-around may not work for everyone) on the iPad and open the game while in landscape mode. I know even if this works for you that it's inconvenient. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Edit to add, verified work around:
    Our design team reviewed this and confirmed that rotating the device will correct the issue as a work-around. If this doesn't work for you, please check if your orientation is locked and unlock it before using this solution.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast