Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vampiric dragon for tales 10/25/22

Rhino Keeper

Vampiric dragon for tales 10/25/22

I bred vampiric dragon using red and white, albino peacock and crusader.
    Egg looks a little like red leaf egg ...reddish leafy looking (could also say looks like flames) but pointy on lower left with white at top and a bit along right side. Sorry i cannot show image.
    GL everybody.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the info.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I bred vampiric dragon using red and white, albino peacock and crusader.
    Egg looks a little like red leaf egg ...reddish leafy looking (could also say looks like flames) but pointy on lower left with white at top and a bit along right side. Sorry i cannot show image.
    GL everybody.
    Thank you for the info )

Executive Chef
    I have 2 accounts where I'm actively trying to complete this Tales because I really like the looks of the Lich Dragon, but I have only been able to breed Vampiric on one account so far, and that was after using a 10x breeding boost to do some speed breeding. I also love my little Hybrid Dragon and am trying to win the tournament to get Costume.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I don’t understand why the common are so hard to get.

Farm Supplier
    Also a reminder - it is cheaper to gold SKIP the Common dragon costs than it is to buy the dragon from the Market.

Farm Supplier
    What is the breed time for this dragon? I’m about to give up on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    What is the breed time for this dragon? I’m about to give up on it.
    4 hours. There are a bajillion other commons you can get for 4 hours with the red and white combo, though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    4 hours. There are a bajillion other commons you can get for 4 hours with the red and white combo, though.
    Yeah, I’m noticing that. You’d think they’d make it easier to get the dragon you need to progress.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    Yeah, I’m noticing that. You’d think they’d make it easier to get the dragon you need to progress.
    Members of this forum have repeatedly asked for the last couple years or so for S8 to "retire" some of these common dragons so that we don't get bogged down with them when we are trying to breed for the new common but S8 has never responded. The good thing about the red and white combo is that at least it doesn't have elements that can break down into other colors, like when we have to breed using black. I finally got the Vampiric Dragon on my other account that I was really trying on after doing some speed breeding. It was cheaper to use boosts and a few gems to speed up breeding than to buy the dragon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast