Thread: Roll Back- No Sanguine Queen Received

Rhino Keeper

Roll Back- No Sanguine Queen Received

Completed crafting the 3 items. Roll back occurred when collecting the third item. Did force close. Received the 3rd item, screen splash about earning the reward. Not in inventory. Another force close, restarted my phone. Still missing. Looked around my messy kingdom. Not finding her. Hopefully, she?ll show up later. I?ll be patient for a bit. Lol

If you are experiencing issues with your account, please reach out to support. They will be able to assist. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are experiencing issues with your account, please reach out to support. They will be able to assist. Link is in my signature.
    Thanks. I?ll do that now

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Completed crafting the 3 items. Roll back occurred when collecting the third item. Did force close. Received the 3rd item, screen splash about earning the reward. Not in inventory. Another force close, restarted my phone. Still missing. Looked around my messy kingdom. Not finding her. Hopefully, she?ll show up later. I?ll be patient for a bit. Lol
    Hi there,

I thought I had the same issue as you until I realised Drusilla is a walker not a stationary character to collect from! Hope that helps

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same issue but this queen has 3 different names…. Sanguine queen, vampire queen and now Drucilla. I was not looking for Drucilla, had no idea they were they same item

The same thing happened to me. The sanguine queen showed up for a second, then disappeared! I logged out, opened and closed and still did not find her. I never got a chance to place her and now she is gone. What happened? I bought some extra energy coins to get her.

I still don’t see her. Shouldn’t she still be in your inventory?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You don't place Drusilla, she just magically appears on your board as she is a kingdom citizen (or a walker). I didn't see her at first, so I force closed my game and then she appeared.

Yes, she has a few names doesn't she... Drusilla, the Vampire Queen (in the goals called The Sanguine Queen)