Thread: Same old new color

Same old new color

This is just my personal opinion .. I really don?t care for the same catalog outfits or goals.. tables?ect. That have already been offered just in a different color. Seriously what?! What?s happening.. is there no more ideas? I?m not even doing the new goals? some of the new colors on old outfits look very cheap, lazy no thought was put into them. Especially now that it has been easier to gain gems the interest in the gameis a bit more exciting. There for new different styles,designs and items would be a lot more desirable at least for me. Why would I want to buy with gems or money the same stuff in a different color? Well maybe some do but not me especially now with easier access to gems like I mentioned.
    But that?s just me.

New Resident
    Hmm. I think devs should be concern about this. I know I like new color despite old model, but if this keep happening every 2 or 3 weeks, it is a disaster for this game. Maybe mods should know this issue, any temporary model should be back permanently, and we all know iOS and Android devices always modernized. I'm not sure in future this game can be used in newly deviced

Executive Chef
    Ok,I understand many of the catalogs are extremely similar/same,but different colors,but come on with the “ new” 10 hour catalog,it’s the same as 2 hour one we just had,only just a slightly different green,can the devs put just SOME thought into new stuff?