Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/20: Digging Up The Past | event information on page 1

Wow I am spending a lot energy and do not feel I have much to show for it. I am waiting on the results of my first "adventure". I sure hope I get some great drops. Does anyone have any useful tips or strategies? I am trying to keep one of the pond maids on the board because I keep spawning the Ghost Butlers. Right now I have enough of the Hoarding Essence. Don't even get me started on those stingy cows lol!!

From my first adventure, I got 5 Essences - one of each EXCEPT Charity (the one from Ivy's Hut).

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is off topic, but I sure hope we get some expansions soon...please!

Executive Chef
    Drusilla, the Vampire Queen, is a walker.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Really? Oh Ugh.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I am so confused I am not doing creator or monster event but i am doing Digging up the Past. And I want to get Jean Pierre.

Am I OK not doing creator event ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    Wow I am spending a lot energy and do not feel I have much to show for it. I am waiting on the results of my first "adventure". I sure hope I get some great drops. Does anyone have any useful tips or strategies? I am trying to keep one of the pond maids on the board because I keep spawning the Ghost Butlers. Right now I have enough of the Hoarding Essence. Don't even get me started on those stingy cows lol!!
    I would say, do not try to go for the Side Goal where you have to **** 50 of the pond spawns until the very end of the event. Just do enough to keep leveling up, and keep one pond monster parked so you don't spawn too many Dead Tree ghosts. Concentrate on getting ahead on chopping dead trees, since that gives you the drops for the adventures. You may have fewer cows and bushes and sawmills to collect from, if you can chop ahead on the trees, do more adventures sooner rather than later, and get *those* drops. If you don't miss Ivy collections, you should have maybe 2 days to collect from ponds to try to get the side goal craft.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I am so confused I am not doing creator or monster event but i am doing Digging up the Past. And I want to get Jean Pierre.

Am I OK not doing creator event ?
    Creator event has finished. If you finish this event you can choose between JP or Reginald. I've written notes in post 2 on how both events link together. They are all 2 separate events with the overarching goal to get Drusilla who as we found out above us a kingdom citizen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Oh no another prize I don't want !!! She'll go straight into town square with all other walkers. (Too many animations can slow CS down)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Creator event has finished. If you finish this event you can choose between JP or Reginald. I've written notes in post 2 on how both events link together. They are all 2 separate events with the overarching goal to get Drusilla who as we found out above us a kingdom citizen.
    Great, With all the money on trees etc, was worried was a waste. I will keep chopping away. Thx

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast