Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/20: Digging Up The Past | event information on page 1

Is this one of those events where I should gem Ivys hut before my first visit? Assuming that will be the bottleneck. 20 gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate104 View Post
    Is this one of those events where I should gem Ivys hut before my first visit? Assuming that will be the bottleneck. 20 gems.
    I think I will have to. Just picked up from Ivy 2 minutes before the first craft came out of the forge.

For 10 dead tress I got 16 Hex O'Lanterns.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 10-20-22 at 04:49 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, please check page 1 for goals and prize info as well as how this event ties into getting vampire medals to craft Drusilla. Good luck if you're participating!

And some good news.... the 'adventure' is with golden apples.

Rhino Keeper
    This one is looking more doable for me then the first part. I needed to buy two value packs to finish the last one.

I would love a decorative hex o'lantern for my queendom. I love the glowing green face.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    I've used about 1,100 energy.

I have essentially all my bush items, all the butler, half of the dead tree items and tree items, and 1/3 of my cows (cows definitely have an abysmal drop rate).

I said essentially all, because I don't collect the final items until after I send all the adventures.
    I will get to about 90 items from the trees, and 95 items from the cows, 440 dead tree items. Then I will send as many adventures as I can with the bags dropped from dead trees, collect from saw mills and Ivy. (Making sure I don't get all 22 sawmill items until after I'm done with adventures).

I've cleared 26 dead trees at a time. Each run through I get between 50 and 60 items.

Rhino Keeper
    Gotta love the Zombie Maid's bunny slippers, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Am i terribly unlucky or is the cow droprate bad? I have 2 out of 21 cows now
    Yes, the drop rate from the cow is bad. That is about right. I have a herd of about 25 cows and pick up 2 or 3 after collecting a round.

Executive Chef
    Sawmills are also poor droppers for me. Some collections from both do not give the event item. In addition to the cows. I definitely have 1 unlucky account, it is not able to do adventures like the other 3 due to really low drops.

But, it looks like we only need 11 days of Ivy drops, which is awesome! So if you "miss" more than 1, you won't be in trouble, unless the final craft timers are super long.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-21-22 at 06:06 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Zombie maid spawns from ponds and wells.

I've only had 1 bauble drop from 6 ghost butlers. Limit on card says 99 but they are still not dropping baubles after the first one. Is there a limit of only one bauble in inventory at a time?
    Zombie Maids also spawn from Koi Ponds.
    Reginald has a 22 hour timer. Will post speed up time this afternoon.
    First drop from Reginald was Creep Tooth and 260 coins.
    88 Gems to speed up
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-21-22 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Additional information

Is there a reason I cannot spawn the maid from the ponds/wells? The dire boar comes up every time!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast