Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/20: Digging Up The Past | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme0828 View Post
    Am I just grumpy, or is this particular event RIDICULOUSLY slow? I tap on ten cows, and get one charm. At this rate, I?ll never be finished. And to wait 16 hours to tap on Ivy?s Cottage is a real bummer. The requirements are getting silly stupid on these events.
    I love the graphics and constant game change on CS, but I?m getting burned out by the lack of rewards/progress with this one. ☹️
    Considering how many, many of us dislike having to set timers and log in *constantly* to finish, NO. IMO it's refreshing to not have all this anxiety around finishing events, or collecting Neighbor Requests, or *having* to set a timer for Ivy Collections because if you miss one you can't finish. I am enjoying the relaxed pace immensely. Many many of us have been asking for more time to work on storylines, and to not stress out over Ivy/Troll Camp, or stress out over Neighbor requests taking 2 days to fill. So this "slower pace" is IMO S8 listening to the majority of us, and making the events enjoyable because we don't have to be so, so strict about everything, like many previous events were.

If you chop most all the Dead Trees first, and get most all the Hex O'Lanterns needed, you can do Adventures up front (assuming you have enough Gold Apples), and you will need fewer Cow collections, plus fewer Ghost, Bush, Sawmill, Crab Apple Tree, and Ivy collections.

A number of long time players have noted, it's helpful to have several dozen of the animals when needing animal collections. You can get enough from a round of collections to do an event craft, if you have more than a few. If you haven't gotten a drop from the Adventure. Only 10 cows will make it very difficult to finish without logging in a lot.

If your Ivy has a 16 hour timer, please report that to Support, it's supposed to be 12 hours.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-26-22 at 09:56 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My neighbors are also replying and they are not showing up. I should have 8 ecto beers.

I did force close. There are also none in my inventory.

I'm not too worried yet because I have days of Ivy collections, but it is weird that the responses are in my social feed, but none are in inventory or counting (2 force closes).

Edit: I now have 9 news item reports of neighbors responding and ONE ecto root beer.
    Mine have updated too!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-26-22 at 05:32 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My neighbors are also replying and they are not showing up. I should have 8 ecto beers.

I did force close. There are also none in my inventory.

I'm not too worried yet because I have days of Ivy collections, but it is weird that the responses are in my social feed, but none are in inventory or counting (2 force closes).

Edit: I now have 9 news item reports of neighbors responding and ONE ecto root beer.
    There is definitely something wrong with the request system. I have sent to all my neighbors. Only 15 have responded and it's been 9 hours since the last one has come in.

I usually send to less than half my neighbors and get the responses in 2-4 hours.

Jean Pierre gives Fluffy craft and Reginald gives Seraph craft.

Which ones the cat, Fluffy? Can't remember the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestBubblesold View Post
    Jean Pierre gives Fluffy craft and Reginald gives Seraph craft.

Which ones the cat, Fluffy? Can't remember the pictures.
    Look at Page 2 first Post
    For me: I never saw the animals andnow Im bummed… The dog is so ugly (my opinion) but I wanted ,his‘ ghost… what should I do now… I wanna have the cat, too (wont buy anything, way to expensive )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Look at Page 2 first Post
    For me: I never saw the animals andnow Im bummed? The dog is so ugly (my opinion) but I wanted ,his? ghost? what should I do now? I wanna have the cat, too (wont buy anything, way to expensive )
    Post #2 only says pic coming soon. Found a pic in post #11. Yes, I would like the cat, it looks so cute. Both names sounded like cats so I was confused.

So

Jean Pierre (fluffy hat, stingy like the baron) Fluffy (dog) 50 silver ore, 3 lumin essence

Reginald (crown, all round nice guy) Seraph (cat) 50 jewels, 5 enchanters essence

Onward we go.

Wow, didn't realise we had to patrol the graveyard first (5 lumin essence) before we spent the jewels and enchanters essence. Quite an expensive cat, ok for Kiwi Kingdom lvl 50 but bit of an ask for KK2 low level. You would need to have everything ready ahead of time, no thinking of doing it at the last minute.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 10-26-22 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Post #2 only says pic coming soon. Found a pic in post #11. Yes, I would like the cat, it looks so cute. Both names sounded like cats so I was confused.

So

Jean Pierre (fluffy hat, stingy like the baron) Fluffy (dog) 50 silver ore, 3 lumin essence

Reginald (crown, all round nice guy) Seraph (cat) 50 jewels, 5 enchanters essence

Onward we go.

Wow, didn't realise we had to patrol the graveyard first (5 lumin essence) before we spent the jewels and enchanters essence. Quite an expensive cat, ok for Kiwi Kingdom lvl 50 but bit of an ask for KK2 low level. You would need to have everything ready ahead of time, no thinking of doing it at the last minute.
    I wrote: PAGE 2 first post, so this is probably 11

Ridiculous requirements for goals and slow returns requested of friends has been a problem for awhile now. It?s been a long time since I was able to finish an event. It really sucks.

I love walkers too. What is meant by ?slowing down the game? w.the walkers? Bc returns on item requests of friends is stymied. To the point of I-can?t-finish-this-goal-now?

Fashion Designer
    Don't see how I'll finish in time. The Ivy or Troll collection always gets me. I can't be attached to the game 247. I'm only at stage 5 and next is 8 more of each key piece. Literally impossible. I'm getting to the point of why spend money on this game if the events are so impossible to finish. I totally disagree with the low level vs high level conundrum. So players that have been loyal for years and most likely have spent a ton of real money get penalized? Meanwhile low level players get the prizes by doing half the work? Isn't that rather counter-intuitive?? SMH

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast