Thread: Refreshed in the middle of a chapter? lost all progress, gold and food

Refreshed in the middle of a chapter? lost all progress, gold and food

I completed 5 of the tasks in the last chapter of the Happy Haunting story, my game refreshed and I lost all of my progress from tasks 3-5 I lost gold, food and the progress. Now I have to recreate the stupid pumpkin craft with no time to complete it!!!! I have no gold to buy food, no food to upgrade my dragon and I have to rebattle 4 dragons in the arena? FRUSTRATING!!! I wouldn?t of cared about the refresh but it took all of the items I had to complete the story 🤬
    Last edited by gr8fulTara; 10-17-22 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Listed wrong tasks for chapter 10 in Happy Haunting

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8fulTara View Post
    I completed 5 of the tasks in the last chapter of the Happy Haunting story, my game refreshed and I lost all of my progress from tasks 3-5 I lost gold, food and the progress. Now I have to recreate the stupid pumpkin craft with no time to complete it!!!! I have no gold to buy food, no food to upgrade my dragon and I have to rebattle 4 dragons in the arena? FRUSTRATING!!! I wouldn?t of cared about the refresh but it took all of the items I had to complete the story ��
    You'll need to contact Support to see if they'll be able to assist with the missing resources. Link is in my signature!