Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I'll have the goals written up in a few hours. I'm just out and about this morning. I'm not on holidays/vacation anymore so it's back to normal for me

I'll let you know when they're ready.
    Thank goodness. I am very excited that S8 is mixing up the events and giving us something different.
    However, it is nice to know the goals and what we need to prepare. This will be fun as it is a change from what we normally do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Hi all,

If you are at your limit, you may need to sell cottages to get the new ones. These Grim Cottages will act exactly like existing cottages, so they are subject to the same limits. I hope that clears things up.
    It's not as simple as just selling Cottages. At certain times we have been able to purchase extra Cottages, Farmhouses, Taverns, etc., which have allowed us to go over the limit. Last week I tried to purchase a building, and was told that I was over the limit. I sold about 4 buildings, and was still over the limit. It is not fair to allow us to have additional buildings over the limit, and then penalize us for it. In this case, we will not be able to get the Mad Doctor. Grossly unfair!
    Furthermore, there are in the Builder's Guild a Grim Workshop and a Grim Potion Shop. Surely these are for future side goals, and for potential fabulous prizes. We will not be able to get these either. This needs to be reconsidered.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-06-22 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Last week I tried to purchase a building, and was told that I was over the limit. I sold about 4 buildings, and was still over the limit. It is not fair to allow us to have additional buildings over the limit, and then penalize us for it. In this case, we will not be able to get the Mad Doctor. This needs to be reconsidered.
    This has happened with other events where we needed to purchase a building like a Cottage and the game would not allow you to if you were at the max already. Then S8 would fix it and you could continue. Why can’t they just plan ahead with an event like this and be prepared for that not to be a problem? Isn’t the code for all events basically always the same with only minor differences?

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The new crop takes 3 hours to grow. Of course I just planted a ton of Fellora blossoms last night. *eye roll*
    Do you have enough tokens for a boost to speed it up?
    Last edited by robotparade; 10-06-22 at 03:12 PM. Reason: pobody’s nerfect

Executive Chef
    After you upgrade to Level 2, a new, 14 day goal starts in the Goalbook:

Attachment 65337

Attachment 65338 Attachment 65339

This is the side goal that lets you build the cottage. Stymie posted these screens earlier.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

What is the collection time for the Vampire Throne? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Hi all,

If you are at your limit, you may need to sell cottages to get the new ones. These Grim Cottages will act exactly like existing cottages, so they are subject to the same limits. I hope that clears things up.
    This means the event is unplayable then!
    Storm8 needs to fix this ASAP!

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Hi all,

HungryGoblin, that is so unfair. To have to sell cottages we have been upgrading. And players are reporting even selling cottages is not working. How many must we sell? Please find a better way!

Fashion Designer
    Check your storage. I just found two low level cottages is storage. I could sell those, if it works.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It's not as simple as just selling Cottages. At certain times we have been able to purchase extra Cottages, Farmhouses, Taverns, etc., which have allowed us to go over the limit. Last week I tried to purchase a building, and was told that I was over the limit. I sold about 4 buildings, and was still over the limit. It is not fair to allow us to have additional buildings over the limit, and then penalize us for it. In this case, we will not be able to get the Mad Doctor. Grossly unfair!
    Furthermore, there are in the Builder's Guild a Grim Workshop and a Grim Potion Shop. Surely these are for future side goals, and for potential fabulous prizes. We will not be able to get these either. This needs to be reconsidered.
    This! This is exactly what I was going to say!

EDIT: Since our games don't tell us how many Town buildings we have, I'll use the Royal Buildings as an example.

The Building Guide says the current limit on Royal Buildings is 50 but my profile shows I have 83!! Goodness only knows how much I'm over the limit for Town Buildings.

Rhino Keeper
    This does not look good. There are many kinds of farmhouses, cottages, watchtowers etc related to past events. The standard number of cottages I don’t think are separated from the special ones so unless u burn all special ones and then one standard you cannot make Grim structures. Maybe this is way off , but reaching for straws here as want to move forward with storyline!

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast