Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Oops?. Its cows again
    And i had just put them all gleefully into storage? *weeps*

So Ive just got to 50 medals to make either vampire bunnies, wedding couple or vampire Kinght, do these drop anything useful? And if so what do they drop? I think Im only going to be able to get 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    So Ive just got to 50 medals to make either vampire bunnies, wedding couple or vampire Kinght, do these drop anything useful? And if so what do they drop? I think Im only going to be able to get 1.
    Scroll down a bit in post #4 for the information: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1682530

Nightclub Owner
    No one with the Reanimated Pup?
    + Info text
    + Collection time
    + Inventory pic
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    I have the vampire knight and the bunny. The drops are pretty weak. The vampire knight gave me coal at my last collection, and the bunny gave me carrots.

But I got two of the bunnies because I like the way they look.

I was trying to get all three vampire characters in the trade tent because then you get the Sanguine Queen but once I found out she is a walker I stopped.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Reanimated Pup
    Info: This pup was a beloved pet long ago, and now he's yours! Give him a pet to see what he'll bring you.
    Found: Value pack offer for 5 days at the beginning of the Creator and Monster event
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, fey crystal, fur, glimmerdust, living wood, rat tail, wood
    Collection time: 8 hours

this should finalise the inventory info for this event now... posted mainly for SC

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738