Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    OMG!! I'm in shock! I Just noticed i only have 2 days to complete and i don't know when the clock turns to 1 Day left...

I'm still stuck on goal 7 .. that means i have to upgrade the building 3 levels on the building in 2 ? Days? With 7 Electric farms? And i have to work and sleep also in the meanwhile ��

I haven't had this before! I'm very sad to see i can't complete the event abd miss the final object and extra ' points' for final event ...

This event was too hard storm8!!! ... for People who work the events are always hard ... that's why i don't agree with the lower en higher difference... iff this game would count further than 50 ... i would be very much be a 100+++++++

But because of work i'm not able to log in every 2 hours and : logging in the game takes me sooooooo long !!! That i'm not able to play in breaks ans than i won't Mention all the resets all the time that causes to do everything all over again ! So how i'm i supposed to gather more stuff then a lower level ??? It's all about time ! Not about level !

But this event really is impossible and that's Just my opinion, sorry
    Totally agree with you. I like challenging events, but it still needs to be achievable while working and being able to sleep! I sadly will be about about a third into the last step when the timer is up

I totally agree also. I did miss a day of playing plus another time the game wouldn't let me in for hours. I'm on last upgrade but need too many sparks to finish. I also can't log in every 2 hrs as I work too. This event was not achievable for everyone. So sad I won't be able to complete it.
    Last edited by kcutie0829; 10-18-22 at 09:28 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I also thought this event was really overwhelming. With all the craziness at the beginning and now just no way to finish. I've used gems even and still won't finish in time. Thanks to everyone on the forum and many of you who are my neighbors who quickly responded to the requests, but I'm still trying to finish Level 8 so there's no way. It's just impossible basically to have a real life and finish these events. I really just need to focus on the main storylines and forget these super demanding timed events. But they are the way you get more energy droppers so I'm really struggling on balancing what to do. Either you devote so much time and mental energy plus real money to this game or you can't get ahead.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone manage to get the Grim Potion Shop or Grim Workshop? I would like to have the inventory picture.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21DC17E5-9CE6-4511-978F-0E285E28334F.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	65817

Name:	1B7CC7D7-110B-4E2E-8646-ADD78BEAF6D6.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	268.6 KB 
ID:	65819

Both have the exact same back of the card. I did take 2 but given they say the same thing have only uploaded one.

Name:	6919375B-94A2-4214-AE4C-DCC2446D2241.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	65818

Finished yesterday, but had to buy 3 value packs. In the end it was totally worth it. Two new Characters, the building, the points for the Halloween items and the Potion Shop skin color.
    Im really happy. But it was to time consuming after all.

I sold my potion shop and it still won?t let me make a grim potion shop.

I'm probably the only one who enjoyed this event it seems like... Just finished last night. I didn't spend any gems but I will admit I have an advantage of working an office job where I can kinda leisurely play throughout the day. But I liked doing something different than the classic storybook, fairy atrium, or monster hunt. I think you just have to remember that they are meant to be sort of challenging, I assume, and to take the full 14 days to finish. I love Halloween so very happy with the new characters. I was also able to get the grim potion shop, but I did have to sell one rather than just keep it in storage.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by safetydance View Post
    I sold my potion shop and it still won?t let me make a grim potion shop.
    The potion shop is only possible to craft once you finish the event. The workshop was possible before the last goal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if we’ll be able to participate in the next 2 parts of the event if we are unable to finish the first part before time runs out??