Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Put your cows out to spawn the Mad Doctor.

Spirit Wind- What?s Going On With The Cottages?

Has the problem with building the Cottage?s been fixed? I am not going to even start this Story if the Cottages can?t be built. I?m not going to waste my money?Again! Spirit Wind, PLEASE find out if this is fixed and let us know. Thank You!😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    What triggers getting these
    This is special for October. It is a special 2nd event/challenge that S8 usually runs for the month of October. If you complete the next 3 events, you will get all the medals you need to get the Sanguine Queen. Usually the final item you win is really good.
    Even if you cannot get all 3, you will still be able to craft some of the 3 interim prizes listed here.

Think of the Spooky Shack Trades in 2020 for the Ghostly Alicorn…
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1632545

Giselles picture did not transfer so here is the event I am talking about for this year that we can participate in.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFF497E0-F069-4137-AD19-0AE55F407C3E.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	65334
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-06-22 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Added link and screen shot.

Forwarding Grim Cottage complaint to the team. Will keep you posted.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 10-06-22 at 01:29 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Does the Harvest Champion Boost (double crops) not work for the Creeping Clawflower plants? I'm getting only 1.

Edit: Looks like it's working now! Getting 2. Thanks!
    Last edited by shellygoodtimes; 10-06-22 at 03:14 PM. Reason: update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    Does the Harvest Champion Boost (double crops) not work for the Creeping Clawflower plants? I'm getting only 1.
    Yuck! I used a boost for nothing then. Also did not get any energy back when harvesting.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Dialogue:

T: Are you all right young ruler? how did you fare through the terrible storm?
    R: The terrible storm? what do you mean, Thomas??
    T: Well, of course I mean the terrible thunder and lightning that roiled the realm last night. Did you really hear none of it?
    R: Nope. nothing! I must have slept through it. To be fair, the walls of the keep are very thick.
    T: But surely you must have heard something... anything! The thunder rolled so loudly, I was worried it would break the glass in my observatory! The lightning lit up my home, striking so close I felt the hair on my neck stand up! And I swore I heard what sounded like laughter, far off in the distance...It was a wild night! surely you noticed something.
    R: Sorry,Thomas, but I didn't hear a thing! I must have been deeply asleep.
    T: Well, you missed out on a proper storm.... but you are here now! You can help with the clean up.
    (After a storm like that it is best if we check on the well-being of the realm)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-06-22 at 04:20 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

If anyone realizes what event this one is based off of (if not brand new) sooner than I do, please post it, and I will add the link, etc.
    This seems closest to Tales of the Crypt from 2017. I may be wrong as it is not exact, but it lines up quite well.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1461405

Hi all,

If you are at your limit, you may need to sell cottages to get the new ones. These Grim Cottages will act exactly like existing cottages, so they are subject to the same limits. I hope that clears things up.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 10-06-22 at 02:11 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I'll have the goals written up in a few hours. I'm just out and about this morning. I'm not on holidays/vacation anymore so it's back to normal for me

I'll let you know when they're ready.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast