Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Once you finish goal 10, you receive Francine and 15 medals. Then you accept her beau.

I was able to craft the vampire bunny and vampire couple. I have 4 medals remaining.

What goal level the grim workshop or potion shop would be available? Thanks. I?m at goal 6 and only have the grim cottage in the builders guild.
    Update I did see posts about needing to sell one of the workshops or potion shop but also saw some post about S8 raised the limit so a bit confused.. appreciate any help.

Fashion Designer
    The Guild works for the Grim Workshop but not for the Grim Potion Shop.
    Second time I sold and had to repurchase the Potion Shop.
    Once you sell your Potion Shop the text changes in the Builder's Guild from Max Reached to Locked by Goal.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The kits will drop post event so no worries about upgrading post event.

The Guild this time will work if you sell a potion shop or workshop but without me trawling through the whole thread again did I read that it didn't work for someone? Storing isn't enough apparently this time. I know one player has posted a couple of times to say it worked for them so if you have sold one of them and still can't craft a grim one can you repost or give me your post number so I can send feedback through. Tbh I'm a little scared to try but I might tomorrow night when I've time.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    What goal level the grim workshop or potion shop would be available? Thanks. I?m at goal 6 and only have the grim cottage in the builders guild.
    Update I did see posts about needing to sell one of the workshops or potion shop but also saw some post about S8 raised the limit so a bit confused.. appreciate any help.
    As per SW on the previous page (post #299), you can craft them at any time.

These crafts don't seem to have goals for them, you just have to sell one of your regular Workshop/Potion Shops first which will unlock the corresponding craft in the Builder's Guild.

I tried it out by selling a Workshop and I could craft the Grim version without issue. Oh, and I'm on goal 8 just in case that does matter.

EDIT: Nevermind venatemp beat me to it, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Note. The Vampire Knight craft in the Trade Wagon says 2 hours, but it's actually an hour and a half.

I?m confused. I?m on goal six and according to page 1, I should have 25 medals by now. I only have 10. Also, my laboratory only drops a metal rod occasionally, not every collection. Should it be every collection?

Nvm. I can’t read on the vampire medals. 10 is correct. Still wondering on the drop ratio for metal rods.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    As per SW on the previous page (post #299), you can craft them at any time.

These crafts don't seem to have goals for them, you just have to sell one of your regular Workshop/Potion Shops first which will unlock the corresponding craft in the Builder's Guild.

I tried it out by selling a Workshop and I could craft the Grim version without issue. Oh, and I'm on goal 8 just in case that does matter.

EDIT: Nevermind venatemp beat me to it, lol.

Ok but can you craft the Potion Shop? As this is the issue from a lot of us?

Rhino Keeper
    Ah thanks SW! Again!
    I thought event drops always stopped after the event is over, so this is a nice surprise. Or will the drops only continue until the end of the halloween event?

Rhino Keeper
    I just updated the laboratory to lvl 10, which unlocked the potionshop. Sold one potionshop and am now crafting the grim one