Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Absolutely not selling cottages!!!😡

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    HungryGoblin, that is so unfair. To have to sell cottages we have been upgrading. And players are reporting even selling cottages is not working. How many must we sell? Please find a better way!
    This is not right! S8 made this part of the game,it should be able to be done without having to sell anything! This Maximum/Limit should have been done away with a LONG TIME AGO! Most long time players have been atLevel 50 for YEARS! As such we have spent time and money upgrading our buildings, and after all of this time and effort it is not right or fair to tell us to, ?Sell some buildings ? in order to build something ?REQUIRED? to complete the Goal!

FIX THIS S8! YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE! RAISE OUR LEVELS S8! YOU TELL US WE NEED TO LEVEL UP TO PURCHASE BUILDINGS. BEEN AT LEVEL 50 FOR YEARS!
    Last edited by jen7779; 10-07-22 at 01:43 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not selling anything..... S8 fix it....

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow, just read through all the posts: this does NOT look like an event i will finish if i want to have a real life as well, and spending gems on it seems silly too in view of the sacrifices. No final prize is worth that, imo. So ill just give it a try as usual and will accept if i cant finish, still loads of storyline to work on!

Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Oh wow, just read through all the posts: this does NOT look like an event i will finish if i want to have a real life as well, and spending gems on it seems silly too in view of the sacrifices. No final prize is worth that, imo. So ill just give it a try as usual and will accept if i cant finish, still loads of storyline to work on!
    This is the stupidest thing yet. IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING. S8 is ruining all their games. I have been playing them for years and they have made goals ridiculous. Bakery is a joke now. No one wants this. Are they trying to run us off? Not fun anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Why is the lightning tower so tiny?
    It looks rather inconsequential against the builders guild.

Rhino Keeper

S8 - Please explain what is the idea behind the Builder's Guild

Regarding the Grimly Ever After side event

Considering there is a limit in the number of building we can have

Town building = 50 max
    Workshop = 2 max
    Potion Shop = 2 max
    etc...

1. what is the point of adding new design options to cottages / farmhouses / towers (like dainty / gingerbread / gothic / haunted / ice cream / overgrown / pumpkin / toadstool / winter) without increasing the limit in the number of town building we can have?

we should be able to craft like 2 of each (cottages, farmhouses and towers), therefore the limit should be increased by 6 at least every time a new design is out

OR

re-work the limit strategy all together, you can clearly realize this really upsets almost everyone, especially your level 50 long time customers.
    would it be so complicated to remove cottages / farmhouses / towers from the list of Town buildings and assign them with a specific limit (on a per design basis) ?
    for example:
    - Grim design : maximum number of Grim buildings (cottages / farmhouses / towers) = 6
    same with all design options
    OR
    - maximum number of cottages (whatever the design) = 12
    - maximum number of farmhouses (whatever the design) = 12
    - maximum number of towers (whatever the design) = 12

up to you to decide what should be the cap number, but any number would work with us in comparison with the current absurdity we have to deal with

2. do we have to sell our workshops in order to be able to craft the Grim workshop? or the Grim workshop will have a limit of 1 on its own?
    is the idea to be able to replace our workshops and potion shops with the new design? and up to us later to choose the design that suits our kingdom the best?
    or simply to extend our capacity to use workshops / potion shops ... ?

Thank you for your input
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    I'm not selling anything..... S8 fix it....
    Agree!

Executive Chef
    I have sold 6 cottages, 4 market places and 4 taverns and still can’t craft another cottage. This is crazy. I don’t want to sell anymore as the ones I have left are all at levelled up. Please raise the cap. This is really unfair.
    Last edited by belbar22; 10-07-22 at 12:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have sold 6 cottages and still can’t craft another one. This is crazy. I don’t want to sell anymore as the ones I have left are all at level 9.
    Look for extra taverns and market places in your inventory.
    I ended up selling 17 buildings. Now making the grim cottage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Finally got the green light on the grim cottage, but need to now wait for the collection item.

I sold 5 farmhouses 5 cottages 4 taverns and 3 market places. Hope we don't need them again in future.

Really don't know why I try so hard, I don't like any of the haunted themes or items at all.
    Thats a huge sacrifice, particularly if you can't build them again. But is Grimly Ever After necessary for the main storyline? I'm not sure I want to sell all my lovely town buildings! That hardly seems right to keep opening new land , but not let us keep our buildings that we've "paid" for.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast