Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Tried the elven boost to speed up my worksop event crafting but it isn't working for the grim workshops (I switched the skin on both of mine).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    I just updated the laboratory to lvl 10, which unlocked the potionshop. Sold one potionshop and am now crafting the grim one
    Thanks for sharing. It's brilliant that the community figures out what needs doing and shares it with other players, but I thought that getting some clarification from the developers was also a point. We've been figuring out these grim crafts for over a week and nothing pointed us to the fact that we needed to be at a certain point in the main event before the grim crafts unlocked!

Rhino Keeper
    Why do they make it harder for long term players?? We need to craft/find more stuff. We don?t have more hours in the day than newer players. Why penalise loyal, long term, players??

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Thanks for sharing. It's brilliant that the community figures out what needs doing and shares it with other players, but I thought that getting some clarification from the developers was also a point. We've been figuring out these grim crafts for over a week and nothing pointed us to the fact that we needed to be at a certain point in the main event before the grim crafts unlocked!
    Agree!
    And now I have to get to lv 10. I really wanna have the Potion Shop oO (but only on lv 7...)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    I just updated the laboratory to lvl 10, which unlocked the potionshop. Sold one potionshop and am now crafting the grim one
    Wooohooo! Thank you for clarifying that one!
    It would have been nice for S8 to have pointed that out in the goal...

Farm Supplier
    I also updated the laboratory to Lv.10 but nothing unlocked…..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just upgraded to level 9 and am on the final step.

I crafted 3 humanity potions the first time-goal 7 (craft and collect 1, THEN craft and collect 2)
    I then crafted 2 humanity potions on goals 8 and 9.
    Starting Goal 10, I have 1 humanity potion in storage. I only need to craft 1 of the final humanitypotion; thus only requiring 10 of the pages from Sparkling Mines, rather than 20.
    Here is another trick I just discovered by mistake..

I just upgraded to level 9, but didn?t get any new goals, because I didn?t have enough coiled energy from my neighbors (13/15). Forgot to send out new requests this morning.

So after upgrading I had just one humanity potion in storage again and could start another one with the level 9 conditions. So I hope that I won?t have to collect pages from the mines at all.

Fashion Designer
    ScreenshotClick image for larger version. 

Name:	PotionShop.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	65624
    After updating the Laboratory to lvl 10, the Splash Page of the Unlock of the Potion Shops renders.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    I?m confused. I?m on goal six and according to page 1, I should have 25 medals by now. I only have 10. Also, my laboratory only drops a metal rod occasionally, not every collection. Should it be every collection?
    None of my accounts dropped one every collection. It was random, with occasionally 2 dropping. I was able to craft an additional tower roughly every Lab level. But not all, one account finished the event with 2 fewer towers than the other 3.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    I also updated the laboratory to Lv.10 but nothing unlocked…..
    Did you sell one of the potion shops, to unlock the craft in the Builders Guild?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx