Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    I hope I don?t seem argumentative but I?m confused about the response about the building limit. A lot of people were asking for the building limit to increase but many posts aren?t asking for that. They?re saying there is some kind of problem with the current limit. Shouldn?t players be able to sell a cottage in order to build the new event cottage? This seems like an equal exchange. Can players experiencing this submit a support request?
    I think a big part of the problem, is that certain items that count as Town Buildings are awarded as prizes, as well as sold for gems during sales. Whether or not one is over the "limit" on Town Buildings, if it's a prize drop (the Ice Cream Cottages come to mind) you can be over without knowing it, or planning on going over it. So quite a few of the long time players, have well over the maximum number of Town buildings. They would have to sell numerous items in attempts to get below the level cap. And especially when one has purchased these buildings with gems, and they *don't* work in events, it's a mess. Like, I love love love the look of the Pumpkin Cottage, but bet that it won't work in an event when a Cottage is needed. At least, the past few years I have been seeing people report that a new, gem purchase building doesn't work, then it gets "fixed" for the event...then this whole scenario repeats at a later event. So I am unwilling to purchase these fancy things, that max me out of buildings, when I am trying to participate in and finish events before they end.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-07-22 at 04:28 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    <Snip…> Like, I love love love the look of the Pumpkin Cottage, but bet that it won't work in an event when a Cottage is needed. <…snip>
    The Pumpkin Cottage does work like a regular one. I got it in an event way back and have been able to collect from it during events that require Cottages.

I hope the supplementary goals for crafting the grim workshop and potion shop do not cost me winning any rewards as it would if I hadn?t sold town buildings to get the Grim cottage. I like my gothic workshops and potions shops and am not interested in changing one. So I hope S8 put a ?no thank you? button next to it so the goal can be completed and I can continue with the shops I have. 🤞🏽

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you s8 for the fix!

That said, I feel awful for those who sold dozens of buildings. Now my fingers are crossed in the hopes that you can find an equitable solution with the team over said losses.

Let's hope things run a bit smoother from here on out.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know, is there any point to having more than one Grim Cottage. (Now that it's available to craft).

And yes I am upset about the 17 buildings I had to sell. I'm sure going to miss the extra farmhouses when we need to spawn from them again.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy View Post
    I?m on level 41 ? why do I have to do the high level requirements?
    Anything wrong?
    I?m level 37 and am also getting the higher level requirements. I think there must be an error of some sort?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The level requirements do differ from the type of event. I just assumed this was the same as normal but this event obviously is different. I'll update page 1. Is anyone lower than level 37 getting high level requirements??

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Does anyone know, is there any point to having more than one Grim Cottage. (Now that it's available to craft).

And yes I am upset about the 17 buildings I had to sell. I'm sure going to miss the extra farmhouses when we need to spawn from them again.
    I really feel for you.
    Im glad, that I stopped selling after 10 ,useless‘ Buildings.
    Still thx for lifting the limit.

Yes!😊 able to make cottage!

I was just able to make the Cottage without Selling anything!🤩

I?m hoping this is a permanent fix!

Thank you, S8!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm allowed to craft a toadstool cottage and a toadstool farmhouse in the Builder's Guild. Are those just for fun and can I start, or better wait cause otherwise I'll be on the max of buildings again?