Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    What is ridiculous is that you can't find out how many buildings over the limit you are. I've sold my 2 ice cream cottages (because I think they are ugly!) but I'm still over the limit.

Like someone else said, how can I have more buildings than the limit given there is a limit?

I'm wondering if this is another issue/bug that Storm8 missed with this event....

The Creeping Clawflower costs 200 coins per plot to plant but we only earn 100 coins per plant when we harvest them.
    If you don't use the Harvest Champion Boost, it's going to cost 75 000 coins to plant (375 Clawflower needed X 200 coins) and you will only earn 37 500 coins (375 X 100 coins) when harvesting.

Don't we normally earn more coins when harvesting crops than what they cost to plant??? Or does it have to do with this type of event??

Fashion Designer
    Is there a full list of buildings that are included in 'town' buildings so we don't accidentally sell those not included?

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    What is ridiculous is that you can't find out how many buildings over the limit you are. I've sold my 2 ice cream cottages (because I think they are ugly!) but I'm still over the limit.

Like someone else said, how can I have more buildings than the limit given there is a limit?
    I have the same problem. Sold ,all I wouldnt miss‘ (had 20 Cottages 12 Farmhouses..) but it‘s not enough and Im not willi g to try more, bc I dont know are 20 or 2 missing. I skip the event, if they dont decide to make the new Cottage buyable. And I dont get, where‘s the problem...

For the limit: I think it is, bc they made other ,town buildings‘ buyable without being limited. Afterwards they still count as town buildings. But not sure - Am I right?

Executive Chef
    Back to the main event: this appears to be Un-finishable with the lightning towers only dropping one. It will be 6 more hours before I can get to level three and make a third tower. Then 18-21 per day only gets 200 items. I started yesterday as soon as the event opened. I will admit, I decided to sleep last night, so didn't collect through the night.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Is there a full list of buildings that are included in 'town' buildings so we don't accidentally sell those not included?
    here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1026317
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Is there a drop-to-craft ratio issue here? I'm at Lab Lv2 and stuck waiting to upgrade. I need 20 "Spark of Life". Thusfar, the lab has only dropped enough of the rods to build 2 "Lightning Towers" to get those hearts. With a 2 hour collection time on the towers, it will take me 20 hours, so 2 days cuz I ain't staying up 24 hours for a game, to upgrade to level 3.

The lab has dropped 1 single measly Metal Rod in the past 4 collections, and we need 5 of them to make more Lighting Towers --> to get Spark of Life --> to upgrade the Laboratory.

This doesn't seem right that I have to burn 2 days on wait events just to participate. I have no reason to play on if all I'm doing is babysitting 2 items on my board for the next 2 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    With so many players questioning the need to sell buildings to make 1 grim cottage, seems odd to have the pumpkin cottage included in current sales. (I can't buy any of those either)
    I agree, this is a really cold, unfeeling thing IMO. "Hey, spend real $$ on something that will mess up your ability to do certain events!" It's why I have never given in & spent gems on some really wonderful things like this, because of the problems down the road. I would like to have them, but am leery.

And being unable to sell the Ice Cream Cottages is awful, they were an event drop, not anything that was a side craft so only people who wanted that aestheic (like me) got them. I would have all Ice Cream Cottages if I could, but they don't always function as a "Cottage" for events which makes this even worse IMO. Doesn't work as a "Cottage" for events, buts counts as a "Cottage" for events, and you can't sell them. Ugh.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-07-22 at 12:38 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I am not seeing the Marketplace listed anywhere, am I misreading something?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am not seeing the Marketplace listed anywhere, am I misreading something?
    it is there, between the ice cream cottage and the overgrown cottage
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24