Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    I just finished level 9. Given that I need to visit sparkling mines 20 times I will not have enough opportunities to do so in 2.5 days. Is there a point in further continuing?

Thanks
    Wait. If you have 2 mines, that would be 10 visits to them. Right? Or I could be wrong.
    Probably would have to set timer for collections.
    And then allow 2 hours or so for crafting
    Last edited by riverly; 10-17-22 at 10:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I finished, got francine and her beau placed them both in my kingdom, but now he has disapeared! Lol not in inventory, just gone! Sent in a support ticket. Checking here to see if it happened to anyone else
    Yay Frankie came back! Thats what I named him lol Frankie and Francine Click image for larger version. 

Name:	073500EA-5419-43CB-8897-2FE10486AD3A.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	65747
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Nightclub Owner
    Is the team looking into the Boosts not working on the Grim Workshop?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Is the team looking into the Boosts not working on the Grim Workshop?
    If you are experiencing issue with the Boosts, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Finished with time to spare, whew. I really REALLY appreciate the tip to work one ahead on the Formula, thank forum! Not a big Halloween fan so I just made the cottage to level 5 and stopped.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are experiencing issue with the Boosts, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature. Thanks!
    Hello HG, this is not an individual problem, the elven boosts crafted in the apothecary are not speeding up the crafts in the grim workshop/grim potion shop. Something needs to be changed in their programming so they'll behave in the same way as a normal workshop/potion shop.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74F4386C-A46F-41B2-8C2C-B1AD2F07D312.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	65804Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7ED8C26D-C38E-47B8-82EC-4FAE00FCC579.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	65805

The boost issue has been fixed. If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to support - link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Wait. If you have 2 mines, that would be 10 visits to them. Right? Or I could be wrong.
    Probably would have to set timer for collections.
    And then allow 2 hours or so for crafting
    Right, but if you can't log in every 3 hours for 5 collections a day, which takes 2 full days to get all 10 visits, you may not be able to finish, if starting Mine collections on Monday.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    OMG!! I'm in shock! I Just noticed i only have 2 days to complete and i don't know when the clock turns to 1 Day left...

I'm still stuck on goal 7 .. that means i have to upgrade the building 3 levels on the building in 2 ? Days? With 7 Electric farms? And i have to work and sleep also in the meanwhile 😅

I haven't had this before! I'm very sad to see i can't complete the event abd miss the final object and extra ' points' for final event ...

This event was too hard storm8!!! ... for People who work the events are always hard ... that's why i don't agree with the lower en higher difference... iff this game would count further than 50 ... i would be very much be a 100+++++++

But because of work i'm not able to log in every 2 hours and : logging in the game takes me sooooooo long !!! That i'm not able to play in breaks ans than i won't Mention all the resets all the time that causes to do everything all over again ! So how i'm i supposed to gather more stuff then a lower level ??? It's all about time ! Not about level !

But this event really is impossible and that's Just my opinion, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    OMG!! I'm in shock! I Just noticed i only have 2 days to complete and i don't know when the clock turns to 1 Day left...

I'm still stuck on goal 7 .. that means i have to upgrade the building 3 levels on the building in 2 ? Days? With 7 Electric farms? And i have to work and sleep also in the meanwhile ��

I haven't had this before! I'm very sad to see i can't complete the event abd miss the final object and extra ' points' for final event ...

This event was too hard storm8!!! ... for People who work the events are always hard ... that's why i don't agree with the lower en higher difference... iff this game would count further than 50 ... i would be very much be a 100+++++++

But because of work i'm not able to log in every 2 hours and : logging in the game takes me sooooooo long !!! That i'm not able to play in breaks ans than i won't Mention all the resets all the time that causes to do everything all over again ! So how i'm i supposed to gather more stuff then a lower level ??? It's all about time ! Not about level !

But this event really is impossible and that's Just my opinion, sorry
    Use gems to finish, might be a bit expensive, though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...