Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Creepy Cookies - 2022 Oct 05 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Eyeball Cookies:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	17 
Size:	547.8 KB 
ID:	65340

Teeth Cookies:

Name:	2.PNG 
Views:	27 
Size:	539.5 KB 
ID:	65341

Thing Cookies:

Name:	3.PNG 
Views:	26 
Size:	575.4 KB 
ID:	65347

Rhino Keeper
    I love all pedestal presentations! They look so much better then the flat trays.

Thank you so much Annirasweets for all the information and photos so grateful and appreciate it so much

Love this goal, love the recipes, the presentations and the goal prize

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the info and pictures. It has been a very long time since I have liked everything about a goal, so what a nice surprise this one has been. I love the pedestal presentations, the recipes, and the prize! It is also very nice to get a holiday themed weeks before the holiday so we can actually use the prize

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Thank you for the info and pictures. It has been a very long time since I have liked everything about a goal, so what a nice surprise this one has been. I love the pedestal presentations, the recipes, and the prize! It is also very nice to get a holiday themed weeks before the holiday so we can actually use the prize
    I agree! You can tell someone put a lot of thought to set up a solid set of goals (and the sales!) that all fit together. I like how the Flan was a consistent theme through this goal. The QuillCakes, Crow Pie and Raven's perches all add to the cohesion and provide a great user experience!

It's been a long time (if ever) that they've put together a set of goals (they really feel connected, not just a 13-day goal that happens to coincide with a 5-day goal or two) that worked together so well. And in time for the Holiday they represent! I'm expecting big things for Christmas!

Se te extra?aba Amiras, que bien que hayas vuelto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12