Thread: Why is it so hard to get pink fins from pink marmosea?

Why is it so hard to get pink fins from pink marmosea?

I have tons of all the other colors but rarely get any from pink marmosea drops and rarely if ever does it spawn from prison. Any other places I should look? Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi Gail! You can spawn marmosea from the prison (guaranteed) but they also spawn from chopping cursed reef and the gem Pink Jellyfin. If you collect from the Coral Castle often enough or from these items below, you should collect a fair few free cursed reef to chop as they are very expensive. The pink ones are really rare though, much more so than the other colours.

Cursed reef found: Market, 100 000 coins, Heksa, Adira, L1+tidegate, Armored Kelpie, Royal Sea Kelpie, Sugar Skull Kelpie

[The elves love their drops too... so collecting mermaid related items is necessary always]

here's the link to the goals if you need it.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...als-in-posts-2
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-13-22 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi Gail! You can spawn marmosea from the prison (guaranteed) but they also spawn from chopping cursed reef and the gem Pink Jellyfin. If you collect from the Coral Castle often enough or from these items below, you should collect a fair few free cursed reef to chop as they are very expensive. The pink ones are really rare though, much more so than the other colours.

Cursed reef found: Market, 100 000 coins, Heksa, Adira, L1+tidegate, Armored Kelpie, Royal Sea Kelpie, Sugar Skull Kelpie

[The elves love their drops too... so collecting mermaid related items is necessary always]

here's the link to the goals if you need it.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...als-in-posts-2
    I tried to purchase a cursed reef & luckily they said Im at my limit & have to level up whatever that means. Its not a building. I say luckily because when you said could get free from tidegate it sunk in. I have 341 of them! How funny. But I mostly get purple stuff or spawn marmosea with fins I don't need. But thank you. You cleared that up for me

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Awesome. It's good it stopped you with so many free ones in storage. I have 549 of them in storage! Eek! Happy chopping then

Random thought... next event might be a monster hunt so if you're looking for a default way to get LB points then hold out till next week to see if it is a MH or not before embarking on a chopping frenzy.