Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 10/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2022)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    No energy?

I have too many guaranteed Trade Ticket droppers.
    Ditto. Although I will say that you encouraged me to get as many Pilot Fairies as possible because one can never have too many Trade Ticket droppers. Lol! It was valuable advice that served me well, but now that I'm a more experienced player, I'm always full of Trade Tickets.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ditto. Although I will say that you encouraged me to get as many Pilot Fairies as possible because one can never have too many Trade Ticket droppers. Lol! It was valuable advice that served me well, but now that I'm a more experienced player, I'm always full of Trade Tickets.
    Even if you're full on tickets you can still work your exchange continuously as from there, there is no limit to tickets in inventory. I have about 450. Another player has over 2,000 and counting. Tickets will no longer be dropped by the usual ticket droppers. If I'd known that a few yrs ago I would not have collected so many ticket droppers. And I have a few items that often drop permits so I don't craft them anymore. I just don't do the trades that require tickets, such as higher level b&b's.

Hope info is handy.

Fashion Designer
    Got offered the Red Witch, but so far only dropped coins and no black flag for other drops. She cost me 38 cabbages (had to hit every baron to get her). While she looks lovely she might as well be just a deco, without any drops, if I had known that I would not have played for her. Disappointed

I am however quite happy with wizard and twilight witch, both have had multiple drops on each collection.

Executive Chef
    Aaaaargh! I just wasted lots of cabbages, and a good hour parked in front of my device, to get the prize minutes before the clock reset on one account.. I forgot to take a picture. And it's gone from a reset. Grrrrrr... some birthday present for me, this was Not.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-10-22 at 06:54 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Even if you're full on tickets you can still work your exchange continuously as from there, there is no limit to tickets in inventory. I have about 450. Another player has over 2,000 and counting. Tickets will no longer be dropped by the usual ticket droppers. If I'd known that a few yrs ago I would not have collected so many ticket droppers. And I have a few items that often drop permits so I don't craft them anymore. I just don't do the trades that require tickets, such as higher level b&b's.

Hope info is handy.
    This *is* good information. Thank you!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Aaaaargh! I just wasted lots of cabbages, and a good hour parked in front of my device, to get the prize minutes before the clock reset on one account.. I forgot to take a picture. And it's gone from a reset. Grrrrrr... some birthday present for me, this was Not.
    Happy Birthday!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Got offered the Red Witch, but so far only dropped coins and no black flag for other drops. She cost me 38 cabbages (had to hit every baron to get her). While she looks lovely she might as well be just a deco, without any drops, if I had known that I would not have played for her. Disappointed

I am however quite happy with wizard and twilight witch, both have had multiple drops on each collection.
    I always get stuff from mine, but I haven't paid close attention to what all I have received. I know I got an apple today. She drops red items. My problem is that one of my accounts just keeps offering her over and over and over every day. Like, I am ready for something else.

Farm Supplier
    Ugh. "Idina" for main prize? I must be one of the few that CANNOT STAND "Wicked", entirely due to the vocal patterns of "Elphaba" (aka the Idina Menzel voiced char in the original). Sadly, only a very few understudies have played Elphaba's I've liked! lol ... & I've seen Wicked 60+ times (stagehand). Think I will get the prizes I like, but not go for "Idina"! lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Happy Birthday!
    Oh TY(kiss kiss)
    Another account got the Broom Stick Witch and her animation is flying around in a huge circle, really neat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAAFD50D-B395-40CB-8504-8239996D6F0C.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	454.1 KB 
ID:	65400 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47E1AFE7-FE1B-4F0C-A5CD-9039ADCF165B.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	918.9 KB 
ID:	65401
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Still no drops from Red Witch, except 60 coins and no black flag.
    Suppose I need to put a ticket in, again - arggggggggh.