Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

I bought the tiles and wallpaper three times! I’m not buying a fourth time until glitch is fixed and I want my coins back too!
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

This last time also let me get as far as placing the new oven and see the recipes and then it glitched and reset on me again. But all the tiles and wallpaper I’d already bought are in my inventory smh.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    The same thing is happening to me as well.

New Resident
    posting it here too, but i'm also having that issue.

I also purchased wallpaper and tiles twice. My game offered me the oven but it could not be placed. Waiting for correction.

New Resident
    The same thing keeps happening to me! It lets me get the oven but the second I place it in my bakery my app force closes and the goal starts again.

I had the same issue last goal and wasnt able to complete it because my goal wouldnt progress past 13/27 marble loaves despite maxing it out.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here. Came to the forum for this issue.

Bought wallpaper and tiles TWICE and both times out of sinc. But lost my money both times and didnt get it back after restarting the app. Please at least give my money back. I don't have much anymore since these new goal necessities.

Yes there is! Very frustrating! I added the walls and floors and the game glitched and when it came back it said I had not purchased those items. However, they are in my inventory and my coins are gone. I closed down the game. Brought it back up. Still in my inventory and money still gone. I tried again. Now I have double of everything that was required, double money gone and still says I have not done the goal. I'd really like my cash back and for it to say I have completed the goal.

Farm Supplier
    Same problem here. How can it be that every single goal comes out with a glitch? Aren?t you testing it before releasing? It?s so annoying! We need to request parts from our neighbors, so please fix it asap!

Nightclub Owner
    I've put the word out to all the Mods as well in the hopes that if the team misses this thread, they can flag it with the team.